Occasional Visitor

Does anyone remember a ? Vintage Lee Sands Gold Marbelized Bakelite?Lucite Clutch/shoulder bag

I have a ? vintage clutch I would like  to know more about. Does anyone know anything about a Lee Sands Clutch item #A6518...age, price it was sold for, approximate date the were for sale and or any other information you may have? Thanks

Frequent Contributor

Re: Does anyone remember a ? Vintage Lee Sands Gold Marbelized Bakelite?Lucite Clutch/shoulder bag

Sort of remember the item;  however, QVC only has a few of his items left.  I always loved his Eelskin clutch wallets and had to buy one on Ebay -- never again!

I did read an article where he sold his beads somewhere in Hawaii?  Can't recall where, but seems as though he kind of faded away on the Q, unfortunately.

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone remember a ? Vintage Lee Sands Gold Marbelized Bakelite?Lucite Clutch/shoulder bag

When I have a ? like this I go over to ebay, to community,discussion boards in the fashion catagory. Ask there and you'll probably get an answer. I always have! Lots of experts there. Goos luck