Honored Contributor

Does anyone own a version of the new flower rings?

I think they are beautiful, but I'm wondering about getting them caught in towels, clothing, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone own a version of the new flower rings?

@depglass  My thought too.

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

I have recently bought and returned twice  They  scratch your face every time you go near it  it irritates the next door fingers until I couldnt take it anymore and it caught on everything  After my first try I saw it again and decided to try it again  One day and I remembered how many times I was bleeding

Trusted Contributor

I own the flower ring in rose, purchased when it first came out. I love it!  I get compliments on it all the time, it is sooo pretty!  And sorry @mollymaggie but I do not experience any of the discomfort or other complaints you have about this ring. 

I jumped on this TSV when I saw it - got it in the clear resembling the closest to a daisy.  I'm sure it will be lovely too.  

Just such a fresh look - very designer.  

Respected Contributor

these are very pretty.  i happen to wear lots of "lacy" boho type dusters, and whenever i have on a bracelet, or ring like this, i get caught and snagged all day. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

I own the flower ring in rose, purchased when it first came out. I love it!  I get compliments on it all the time, it is sooo pretty!  And sorry @mollymaggie but I do not experience any of the discomfort or other complaints you have about this ring. 

I jumped on this TSV when I saw it - got it in the clear resembling the closest to a daisy.  I'm sure it will be lovely too.  

Just such a fresh look - very designer.  

It is a cute ring.  I am also shocked that Q has a reasonable price on it.  Maybe if Mary Beth hosts one of the shows she can show you more detail.  She is so good with little details.   Probably the only way to tell is to wear it.  You can't tell if it will be comfortable on you until you test it Smiley Happy  Good luck ladies.