Honored Contributor

Does anyone miss Shop LC? Dish customers.

They are off the air again.  Who pays whom?  Meaning does DISH pay LC or does LC pay DISH?

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone miss Shop LC? Dish customers.

From the DISH website:

• Why do disputes happen?

In order to be able to provide you with your programming, we must have agreements in place with channel owners. We work day in and day out to make sure there are standing agreements in place so your service is not interrupted. When contracts come up for expiration, we work for new deals that guarantee you'll have your channels for a long time to come.

However, sometimes these channel owners try to force us into unreasonable contract terms - such as extreme rate increases that we cannot agree to. At DISH, we constantly work to bring you programming at a great value.

So, DISH pays LC, once they agree on terms.

Honored Contributor

Hopefully they will resolve their differences.  You can watch it on YouTube or or Facebook or through their app.

Honored Contributor

I have Verizon and it shows only on Monday through Friday.  I think it gets cut off the air each day after 6PM.  I never liked it.  Thought it was kind of tacky network. So even those  systems that carry it, only shows it for a limited time.  

Honored Contributor

Yes they can be tacky but occasionally they have really nice pieces at a super reasonable price.  Tuesday and Friday are 10.00 all day.  Good channel to have on when I feel like an impulse buy.  I never sit down and watch anything, TV is on all day to keep me company, either news or jewelry.  Same with QVC.  

Respected Contributor

Lay Deez  and GEN TEL MEN...

Honored Contributor

We have never gotten that channel on Comcast. 

Super Contributor

Yes, I do. I agree that some of their items were tacky. I did get some quality items from them at a great price though.

You can still go to their website or sign up for texts messages. They send me one almost everyday with a percentage off of something for that day. Diamond jewelry, gemstone jewelry, home goods and other items.

Honored Contributor

I have to mention two caftans I bought for 9.99 or less.  They are longer than what most lines call a top.  These are great for wearing around the house in this heat. Even shorts and T shirts are too hot for the weather here.