Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what happened to Dan Dennis at LC?

@Tique wrote:

@SilleeMee   did you watch Dan last night? I forgot but plan to watch today. He posted this yesterday.

ITS SHOW TIME! My first shows on Evine are today. The first one happens this afternoon at 3pm and then I am on again this evening at 8pm Central Standard Time. I will also have a show tomorrow morning at 11am. Don’t forget to use the coupon below if you have not done so already. Evine accepts live on air callers and we welcome your testimonials too. See you this afternoon at 3pm!

Yes! @Tique I watched the show. But Dan didn't seem like his old self. To me he appeared a bit nervous, more laid back and not quite so outspoken. I think he did a wonderful show with Albany. Those two looked like they could be good together doing the gold shows.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@SilleeMee   did you watch Dan last night? I forgot but plan to watch today. He posted this yesterday.

ITS SHOW TIME! My first shows on Evine are today. The first one happens this afternoon at 3pm and then I am on again this evening at 8pm Central Standard Time. I will also have a show tomorrow morning at 11am. Don’t forget to use the coupon below if you have not done so already. Evine accepts live on air callers and we welcome your testimonials too. See you this afternoon at 3pm!

Yes! @Tique I watched the show. But Dan didn't seem like his old self. To me he appeared a bit nervous, more laid back and not quite so outspoken. I think he did a wonderful show with Albany. Those two looked like they could be good together doing the gold shows.Woman Happy

Thanks for the reply @SilleeMee.  I suppose Dan couldn't take the exact style he had at ShopLC to Evine.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
New Contributor

Dan was on Evine showing/hosting Voga collection was surprised because of comments he made about LC being the only channel that we should shop at because they couldn't be beat on jewelry cost and quality. Wish him well.

Honored Contributor

He has an LC personality, meaning a lot of outrageous starting prices, loud sound effects, cartoon graphics, etc.  I don't see this fitting in at the more refined Evine.  The outrageousness plus jewelry knowledge was his appeal to me.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

He is  no longer with ShopLC. I thought he retired, not working for another network. I miss the show he and Shawn Wilsie did together. Wish him the best on his new shopping channel Evine.

Occasional Visitor

I saw Dan Dennis on ShopLC where he behaved beyond rudely to host Stacey.  He stunned her with his comments and all she could muster was “well, that wasn’t very nice.”  Very uncomfortable after that.

As far as I am concerned he is no loss to ShopLC which has enough issues with their programming and product presentation.  He was a loud and overbearing co-host who talked right over his co-hosts and acted like he knew more than anyone.  A loud mouth know-it-all who will not be missed.  Sorry if Evine is giving him a spot!  I will not watch him.

Regular Contributor

According to his fb page he's won't be going to MN or FLA. I honestly think he's burned all his bridges over the years!
Contributor

I am dating myself here but, I remember him when he was on what is now HSN. They used to have this stupid horn named Tootie. He was in his element with that horn.......