Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what happened to Dan Dennis at LC?

@Effie54 wrote:

What's the LC stand for?

'LC' stands for 'Low Cost'. @Effie54

Frequent Contributor

LC=Liquidation Channel. 

Dan Dennis has now left Shop LC as of last week I believe. I did not find a reason though.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LC used to stand for Liquidation Channel. It was changed in 2017 to stand for Low Cost. That info can be found on their About Us page on their website. 

Sorry to see Dan is gone.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

LC used to stand for Liquidation Channel. It was changed in 2017 to stand for Low Cost. That info can be found on their About Us page on their website. 

Sorry to see Dan is gone.

Me too @SilleeMee. After being off air for weeks, he comes back and is gone ~ a month later. Hmmmmm!

I will be watching less. I enjoy the channel but hate all the screaming. I can take it in small doses but for some of the hosts, it's their norm. It's not mine.

@Just4Me  thanks for posting the news. I hadn't heard it.

From FB:

It is with mixed emotions that I tell you all tonight that ShopLC and I have parted ways. I’m never going to regret anything about the years I spent here in Austin with all of you and everyone at ShopLC as well. I wish all associated with the network nothing but the best going forward from here. On behalf of Linda and I, we thank you all for your support and kindness throughout the years. Happy Holidays to all from our house to yours.

Image may contain: text
April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Thanks @Tique. But it's sad news.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

You either like this guy or you don't.  I've grown to like him over the years and am sorry to see him go.  I doubt if he will turn up elsewhere at this age.  

I was just watching 1/6/2019 and Karen just said "he has retired" to someone, but didnt mention a name so I sent her a message and asked if it was Dan and she said "Yes he retired" It seems to me he just wasnt the same after his son passed! So sad.....but he's gone!

New Contributor

Dan Dennis is on evine, what's that about after he said and yelled at customers that nobody could beat LC prices and he guaranted it on air every time!!!

New Contributor

Dan is on Evine, after he lectured anyone that listened that LC was the only place to go they couldn't be beat. Go figure. Wish them luck.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   did you watch Dan last night? I forgot but plan to watch today. He posted this yesterday.

ITS SHOW TIME! My first shows on Evine are today. The first one happens this afternoon at 3pm and then I am on again this evening at 8pm Central Standard Time. I will also have a show tomorrow morning at 11am. Don’t forget to use the coupon below if you have not done so already. Evine accepts live on air callers and we welcome your testimonials too. See you this afternoon at 3pm!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.