Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what happened to Dan Dennis at LC?

[ Edited ]

@depglass    looking at Cheryl right now and it's hard to think that at one time she looked like Ms. Shepherd. I know @SilleeMee  has a problem listening to/watching Kim. I'm beginning to dread seeing Cheryl on my screen. I can take her better when she's solo. Kim too.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

I stumbled across Dave King on some social media forum, and I think ShopLC is where he went to also.

I don't watch that but is Dave King still there?

Where are they located?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gabstoomuch wrote:

I stumbled across Dave King on some social media forum, and I think ShopLC is where he went to also.

Where are they located?

I've been watching the LC channel for quite some time and I have never seen Dave King there. He went to the former ShopNBC network, now Evine, for a brief time. The last time I saw Dave King was on a TV episode of The Catch as an actor who played the part of a lawyer or someone like that.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch   Dave King appeared on Evine after he left QVC; however, he's been gone from there for probably five years or more.

@depglass   @SilleeMee    Marva just announced Dan will be back tomorrow. Never thought I would/could miss him so-o-o-o-o much!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I think Dave King is now a real estate agent in Manhattan Beach, CA for Sotheby's selling high end homes & is married to Jenny Repko, who I think used to be a vendor or host at one of the shopping channels (not sure if she was at QVC)

Honored Contributor

I saw that Dan is back, but didn't see the beginning of that show.  Did he say where he had been?  I know he is building a house so being out of work isn't really an option.  The man may be a little heavy with the goofiness schtick but he gives good info on jewelry.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

He always seems  unprofessional in his speech...limited vocabulary....and  looks just kind of dirty..,his hair always looked greasy...his clothes wrinkled...rather unattractive presentation.

I am am actually surprised he still works on a shopping channel. 

What's his physical appearance have to do with the OP's question about where he is?

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

What's the LC stand for?

It doesn't stand for anything now but ShopLc was originally called The Liquidation Channel, LC

Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

Where are they located?

Dave King is not nd never was on ShopLC.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I saw that Dan is back, but didn't see the beginning of that show.  Did he say where he had been?  I know he is building a house so being out of work isn't really an option.  The man may be a little heavy with the goofiness schtick but he gives good info on jewelry.  

They call it....vacation.  He left FB for a while but he was everywhere else on Social Media.  It wasn't a mystery, he said he was on vacation and he said when he would be back on air.  He was posting recipes and pictures and talking about being a vegan and all the weight he has lost and his exersize routine...he was not missing in action as so many people seem to thing.  He just took some time off like people do.