Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone here watch JTV? Changes in hosts etc.

I never watch, but haved shopped JTV online for several years. I LOVE gemstones, and they have 'em, lots of variety and styles. They've started offering more 14 kt lately, and showing gram weights. I've never had to return an item to them, everything was always just right. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Regular Contributor

I watch JTV and really enjoy their programs. I've bought many nice items from them and have been very pleased with them, there has been a couple pieces that's just didn't do it for me and the returns are no problem. Their customer service is very good and easy to talk to. They are my go to now for jewelry since the Q has very little to interest me, like they used too. Diamonique used to be so great, now I prefer Bella Luce from JTV and their prices are way better than the Q's Diamonique line. Give them a try, you'll be glad you did!

Honored Contributor

I got a sleeping bty. turquoise pendent from them. Love !

Respected Contributor

On 12/8/2014 TUBOLARD said:
On 12/8/2014 Shelbelle said:

Erin and Jeff are married. I think Jeff is a VP of JTV. I saw Kristen recently and Libby too. Been seeing more of Dawn Tesh, she was out for a long time, she had breast cancer.

Libby has been gone for a few months.

Didn't she recently join? I wonder why she's gone.

Honored Contributor

Libby is back in California with her husband. I don't think she's working right now.

Respected Contributor

I watch JTV and I've shopping with them for years. You are so correct, they do a great job of educating us about stones, treatments and jewelry in general. I have bought many things from them in the past 10 years and I've only had a handful of disapointments. They've always had hosts come and go. There's group of long time hosts who have been their for many, many years. But newer hosts just never seem to last long. They come, you get to like them and one day, they are just gone. Poof! I was especially sad to see Erin leave (Jeff's wife) because she was excellent from day 1. They had Jeff and Erin do a few shows together and I really thought they were JTV's future. And Poof! Erin was gone and Jeff (it seems) has been relegated to the overnight gemstone shows. Libby is gone. It was on her FB page, she said she's going to join her husband who works in LA. Personally, I think the old time hosts feel threatened by newer her hosts and they drive them out the door.

Honored Contributor

Have shopped from them for years. Everything from pearls, gemstones, 14k and even stainless and cz. Never had to return anything.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Libby has only been gone for a few weeks at the most, I know I saw her on the air a few weeks ago, she had her hair up that day.

Honored Contributor

Contributor

On 12/9/2014 Shelbelle said:

Libby has only been gone for a few weeks at the most, I know I saw her on the air a few weeks ago, she had her hair up that day.

She left the beginning of November.