Respected Contributor

Does anyone here watch JTV? Changes in hosts etc.

JTV is Jewelry Television. I've started watching about a year ago but haven't purchased, I just like the way they educate about a wide variety of gemstones.Smiley Happy Any other viewers reading here?Smiley Happy

They've had a lot of host changes in the past few months, wonder what's going on?

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone here watch JTV? Changes in hosts etc.

I love their jewelry. It's like what QVC used to have.
Honored Contributor

I watch all the time, get some good buys. I have only noticed one host change, a new host named Nicky with dark hair.

Respected Contributor

Thanks! I've been tempted to try a purchase.Smiley Happy

I usually see the late shows when I can't sleep. There's a new host named Rebecca. I noticed Erin, Libby and Kristen aren't there anymore. And Jeff seems to be only on one show once a week-- he knows a lot about gemstones.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

I've been watching/shopping with JTV for a couple of years now. I have also noticed a few of the hosts leaving or not being on as much as they usually are. I really like JTV ~ their customer service people are awesome. I really enjoy watching Cheryl's shows ~ I typically don't go to sleep until very late and she is on Saturday & Sunday mornings at 1:00 central time. She's hilarious ~ wish I had half her energy & enthusiasm! I think if & when you decide to make a purchase you'll be pleased!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Erin and Jeff are married. I think Jeff is a VP of JTV. I saw Kristen recently and Libby too. Been seeing more of Dawn Tesh, she was out for a long time, she had breast cancer.

Esteemed Contributor

I turn to JTV to check out jewelry. I bought a few pieces for myself and I enjoy giving jewelry gifts to the women in my family. Good experiences at JTV.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

That's a shame about Dawn. I thought something seemed different about her. I hope she's well.

I'm pretty sure Libby is gone. She said something about going to the west coast with her husband.

I'm surprised Kristen is gone!

Contributor

On 12/8/2014 Shelbelle said:

Erin and Jeff are married. I think Jeff is a VP of JTV. I saw Kristen recently and Libby too. Been seeing more of Dawn Tesh, she was out for a long time, she had breast cancer.

Libby has been gone for a few months.

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch JTV, but I've followed Libby since she was on SHq. She said she left to go live with her husband in California. I wondered if they had been separated.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment