Honored Contributor

Does Anyone Know what HSN's rules are about Returning Jewelry within the 30 days when it's NOW on Sa

So, there are a few pieces of jewelry that I paid a lot more money for on HSN that is now reduced.

Do any of you know what the rules are?  For instance, it's been maybe even 2 weeks ago I paid full price for something that is now 1/2 off.  If I return it, will they only give me the NEW price refund or what I paid for it?

Respected Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know what HSN's rules are about Returning Jewelry within the 30 days when it's NOW o

@Annabellethecat66I hate to talk to customer service so I am embarrassed to say I probably lost some money when the price went down just because I didn't want to be bothered with it!  I just really hate to call, anxiety maybe, and when I do I never get the nice helpful people but I get the ones who don't want to do anything for you!

Anyway, there is a 30 day return policy.  If you return it I am sure you will be returned what you bought it for minus the shipping fee if you use their return label.  

I think it is also a 30 day time limit on the price going down and getting a reduction but I am not positive.  I am sure someone else can explain more.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know what HSN's rules are about Returning Jewelry within the 30 days when it's NOW o

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

So, there are a few pieces of jewelry that I paid a lot more money for on HSN that is now reduced.

Do any of you know what the rules are?  For instance, it's been maybe even 2 weeks ago I paid full price for something that is now 1/2 off.  If I return it, will they only give me the NEW price refund or what I paid for it?

@Annabellethecat66 ~ I would definitely give HSNs customer service a call and I'd make sure I was speaking with a knowledgeable rep.

Respected Contributor

HSN offers a price adjustment if they lower the price of your item and you contact them within 30 days of the order date.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I would just email them.  I do that when I notice a price difference (within 30 days) and they are great about answering within a few hours and giving the credit.

Respected Contributor

If you paid $100 for it and return it, you will get your $100 back regardless of what the price is now.

If you don't return it, you can call and ask for a price adjustment.  There might be some exceptions like if you used a promotional discount code or something like that.

HSN wants the customer to be happy, I found them to be non confortational, pleasant and overall great to deal with similar to Lands End.

Super Contributor

I would think the best people to answer this question would be HSN.  Just call them and ask.

Contributor

Just call them and they will give you the price adjustment...

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

They will issue you a credit for the difference in cost for the items if it has been less than 30 days.

Trusted Contributor

Two years ago I bought a $500 Whiting and Davis tote (dark blue gorgeous) from HSN, and it was not more than a week later it went 1/2 price.  Two ladies from customer service were almost as happy as I was.  It was very easy, and very nice.  I got $250 back in a matter of 5 minutes.