Respected Contributor

Could someone please tell me where your Milor 14k chain is being shipped from?  I have purchased some in the past but can't remember which state they were shipped from.  I have one last order coming that I could not cancel and it shows it's coming from West Chester.  I'm guessing it was a return and I will have to return it.

Thank you to anyone who could answer my question.

Cat

QVC Customer Care

Re: Does Anyone Have A Milor?

Hi @Jackhound Mom, I checked for you and the Milor jewelry is shipped from the vendor. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you Alice!

I called CS last night and she said it shipped from West Chester PA!  It also shows this on my tracking information.  Would you please look at my order?  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Thank you Alice!

I called CS last night and she said it shipped from West Chester PA!  It also shows this on my tracking information.  Would you please look at my order?  Thank you.

Hi, @Jackhound Mom!    I'm posting to add the notification for @Alice-QVC so she'll see your request.    You also always can use the email contact address they provide to us:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

I hope that's helpful!    Have a lovely Saturday!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Jackhound Mom I did check your order that is how I found out the item was shipped from the vendor. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you dooBdoo!  I am late with my gratitude.

Respected Contributor

Thank you Alice.  I hope you are right but I still don't understand why my order shows it shipped from West Chester.  Do you see the same tracking info that we do?