Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Else Find This Ring Creepy?

@SahmIam wrote:

LOLOL. I KNEW it was this ring before I clicked on it.

I own it; it was given to me by my boys on Mothers Day (well, their grandma ordered it for them for me). I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. And yes, the reason I love it is personal and touches my heart.

It looks different on.. at least I think it does. Not as creepy as some would say : )

Enjoy your ring!  I knew it had to look better in person because it has so many good reviews.  Maybe they should re-photograph the the thing to eliminate the creepy factor.

Valued Contributor

I think the premise for this ring is very sweet, but I had to read the story behind it bc, to me, it doesn't convey a child's hand reaching out for an adults hand. It is a bit strange.

Honored Contributor

No I think it conveys a pleasant thought. I was expecting to bring up a rat or something truly creepy when I saw the item number.

Respected Contributor

I didn't know what to expect when I clicked on the link.  Then, before I saw the picture, I saw the title.... JAI "I Love" Ring.... and my first thought was that I must have the wrong Item number, even though it was a copy/paste.  I don't find it creepy, and I do understand the sentimental meaning it has for a lot of people.  To those who own it, enjoy it!  From the great reviews, I'm sure you do!!!!

Honored Contributor

I think it's a great symbol ring for a guy, I would not want it simply because I don't find it attractive. I like the sentiment behind it though.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was going to be a skull ring.

I find skulls on clothing, jewelry, bags, etc. CREEPY.

Esteemed Contributor

This is not a beautiful ring, not creepy, but I have many beautiful rings.  I brought it because I have gone through so much and In  The book of Isaiah from the bible, it speaks of  Not to be afraid, the right hand of God ,s protection with uphold you..  It has many times.

Honored Contributor

Creepy?    Um ..... no.

Strange word to describe a piece of jewelry.  Not my taste, but I wouldn't call it "creepy".   

Respected Contributor

Well, it is ugly, and it looks as if a child drew it first. Not well done at all. I stopped watching QVC jewelry shows so I don't know a thing about that brand. Not impressed.

Honored Contributor

It certainly is bizarre.  I wouldn't wear anything like that.