Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear your jewelry around the house?

@AngelPuppy1, heavens to betsy, you take the jewelry off when you do housework. You then put it back on, and be in your glory, the princess or the queen of your domain, that you are meant to be. See? It's that simple. I have mine on!!! LOL

Valued Contributor

I wear my jewelry everyday.My king baby heart dog tag on a 16 inch rolo chain only comes off to clean it. The same goes for my bracelets. Rings I take off when gardening and cooking. Earring taken off at bedtime.My 36 inch Bixby heart pendant I wear daily,but take off before bed and cleaning.That's one of the reason I like ornate jewelry, and band rings without stones. Scratches does not show.Jewelry to me is art,to which I am a walking art gallery. My favorites jewelry designers are Barry Cord,John Hardy,Bixby,James Avery, King baby. 

Respected Contributor

I put my jewelry on when I leave the house. When I return, I either drop rings in cleaner or put my things away when I change my clothes.

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whether I'm going out or staying in, jewelry is part of my daily dressing routine.  I always wear earrings, some sort of necklace, a ring and bracelets. 

I've been doing this so long, I never really thought about it.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@AngelPuppy1, heavens to betsy, you take the jewelry off when you do housework. You then put it back on, and be in your glory, the princess or the queen of your domain, that you are meant to be. See? It's that simple. I have mine on!!! LOL

@qualitygal

Yes, I guess this is true!   What are we -- if we are not the queen of our castles?? LOL!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

@qualitygal

Yes, I guess this is true!   What are we -- if we are not the queen of our castles?? LOL!!!  

ITA :-)

Honored Contributor

The only jewelry I wear all the time are the ones in my piercings. Other than that, I put on any other jewelry including my wedding ring, if I'm leaving the house or entertaining. I don't want my wedding ring which has a lot of intricate knot work and was custom made for me to get too worn or damaged from wearing it while cooking and cleaning. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I wear jewelry everyday, however when I get home I take all of my jewelry off.