Honored Contributor

Do you wear green jewelry on St. Patrick's Day?

I do! I love green gems so I always look forward to wearing something green from my jewelry box. This year I'll be wearing some new emerald studs. The color of them is perfect for the day.Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear green jewelry on St. Patrick's Day?

I have lots of Irish jewelry with shamrocks and things connemara marble, etc. Fun things. I love it too and can't wait to wear it on Sunday! I also have a pendant with a shamrock in  green glass on a black cord that I love.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I'm Irish and proud - wear head to toe green on St Patty's day.  I have a green shamrock with an emerald in the center and trimmed in gold.  I wear it on a gold chain with my emerald bracelet and emerald rings.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Sounds like you have a nice collection! I've always wanted to buy some Connemara marble jewelry. Maybe soon.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

I'm Irish and proud - wear head to toe green on St Patty's day.  I have a green shamrock with an emerald in the center and trimmed in gold.  I wear it on a gold chain with my emerald bracelet and emerald rings.

@KathyM23 

I found out recently that I'm part Irish. Always thought it was German but DNA proves I have green blood!

Honored Contributor

Usually for about a month before St. Paddy's Day

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

yes,I wear the Irish jewlery I bought from QVC ,especially my green, Connemara braclets

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

It depends what else I’m wearing. I’m Irish but I may or may not wear green on St Patrick’s Day. 

Honored Contributor

I wear a necklace, earrings and two rings all of the time and never take them off unless I get dressed up and need something else like maybe more formal.  I don't change my jewelry out for holidays.

BTW, you don't have to be Irish to celebrate St Patty's Day.  St. Patrick was not Irish. He was a missionary who went to Ireland to convert the people.  My father always swore SP was Italian, his parents were Romans, so that is quite possible.

Honored Contributor

I do. I have a beautiful pair of jade and pearl earrings that I inherited from my grandmother. They’re quite old and I love them. I wear them every year on St. Patrick’s Day,  

I also have an emerald and  diamond ring that I bought myself last year. I’ll be wearing that also,  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?