Honored Contributor

Do you wear an index finger ring, or a pinky ring a lot?

I also have just one ear piercing, do you have more than one (each ear) or just the one, on each ear? I do the index finger one, right hand. I've done it for so long, I feel "wrong" without it. LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear an index finger ring, or a pinky ring a lot?

Just 1 piercing in each ear. I think wearing a lot of rings is not attractive. So I wear  2 rings one on each hand.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

I wore an index ring for years, after I retired, I don't wear it because of all outside work. 

Respected Contributor

I have small fingers, and haven't always been able to get the size 5 for my ring finger.  That started me wearing rings on my index fingers many years ago.  I still like to wear the bigger rings on my ring fingers, so every day I wear four rings.......two on each hand on both my ring and index fingers.  I don't ever wear rings on the middle fingers because I can't stand the rings rubbing together, and the tendons on those fingers make rings uncomfortable to wear there.

I also have rather "prominent" ears, so I have three piercings in each.  It's my attempt at covering them as much as possible.  (If you can't hide it, decorate it!)

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

I love rings and I think our hands are very much apart of our self expression and personality.   That said, most of my fingers are adorned with multiple silver rings, stacked and/or at fingertip.  I'm detailed oriented so I make sure that they are artistically arranged for appearance and comfort. 
~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

I adore rings!  I have long fingers and wear rings every day.  I always wear a ring on my index finger or middle finger on whatever hand opposite of the one on which I'm wearing a ring-finger ring.  I'd love to wear a pinkie ring, but I need a size 3 and can rarely find those.  Once in awhile, I'll wear a thumb ring.  Did I say I adore rings!!!!

Super Contributor

I love all jewelry; the more the merrier. I wear my wedding ring and a pinky on my left hand and wear an index finger and a ring finger ring on my right hand. I don't mix stone colors. I wear yellow gold and diamonds. The right hand ring is the gemstone with color---usually amethyst, since that is my birthstone. I do rotate that one, but not often although I have a stash of great gemstone rings, many from the Q when they sold quality jewelry.

Not now.

tea

Honored Contributor

I wear a simple gold band as a thumb ring, it was my Dad's and I never take it off.

It's on my left hand with my wedding set on my ring finger. On the other hand I alternate my grandmothers white gold (art deco style) diamond ring with my blue sapphire/diamond ring (like Princess Diana's).

I have 3 ear piercings in my left ear and 4 in my right ear.....7 is my lucky number, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I just have the one earring on each ring and I wear a ring on my right index finger often.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I adore rings!  I have long fingers and wear rings every day.  I always wear a ring on my index finger or middle finger on whatever hand opposite of the one on which I'm wearing a ring-finger ring.  I'd love to wear a pinkie ring, but I need a size 3 and can rarely find those.  Once in awhile, I'll wear a thumb ring.  Did I say I adore rings!!!!

Me too!!!

I only have 3 size 3 pinkie rings...I had a jeweler but down size 5's because I wanted them so bad over the years.....LOL

I have been wearing multiple rings on each hand since High School...