Valued Contributor

Do you have any of Jay King's silver collars and do they stay on?

I am thinking of buying myself one but am not sure it would even stay on well, wouldn't the weight of a pendant want to make it fall right off your neck?

Super Contributor

Re: Do you have any of Jay King's silver collars and do they stay on?

I have many collars and they stay on - the issue is how they fit ""your"" neck - many are too big! or I guess too small - depends on your neck!

Valued Contributor

Thanks cooking lady, I just wasn't sure. I think I'll go ahead and get one and give it a try.

Honored Contributor

I have several of Jay's collars and some others that aren't his. Jays fit me by far the best and never fall off. Actually none of mine have ever fallen and I have some big, heavy pendants. My favorite is Jay's with the notch where the pendant lays.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Thanks Kachina for your opinion too, I think I know the one you're referring too, it's no longer available I believe. I did order one earlier today, I hope I like it, I'm pretty sure I will. I have about 4 of his pendants already, I like his pieces but I am also on a budget so I don't always get something when he's on for a few days at a time. I really wanted that round pendant that was a companion to the TS. I saw this morning there were about 15 available, so I ordered myself one!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY I can't wait to get it. They're probably returns because it did sell out at the time. Thanks again...

Super Contributor

Gulf coast girl, you're worried about a collar falling off while wearing it? If the JK king collar doesn't work out for you, If I may recommend my favorite available here at QVC J294758.