Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do we have liftoff at 10 pm?

Hi Ladies! Only able to see the first hour and I'm tuckered out from a long work day -- I'm only on the "on ramp" to the BGB due to a purchase of the zodiac enhancer in "Leo," as well as a recent purchase of her new smoky quartz ring.

It's never been presented but I have to tell you it's very substantial silver with sublime, gorgeous carvings, minimal diamonique and a lovely pineapple-cut smoky quartz that just glows like sable. Excellent price, too:

SMOKY RING

Enjoy the rest of tonight's show and I hope to "see" you this weekend for her next show!

Super Contributor

Okay, ladies. I need confirmation that VisaQueen coined the phrase Green Godess. Anyone know for sure?
Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 kaplan206 said:
On 8/28/2014 Me2Me said:
On 8/28/2014 donnaluby said:

me2me I like the blue monaco watch - but don't know if the band is too large for my small wrist - 5-1/2". I was wondering if anyone knows how the band fits on the monaco.

Hi Donnalubby!

You have such a tiny wrist! I'm not sure how it would fit on you, but I am going to try it out for myself. My wrist is 7", I probably won't have a problem.

My last order for the night....the blue Monaco watch, the new Verona ring and earrings in silver, the dragonfly pin, the large bail, and the interchangeable pearl necklace in silver! That's it, I'm done! Stick a fork in me! That is the total of my haul!

Wonderful pieces. Wear it the best of health!

Thanks Kaplan!

Enjoy all your beautiful pieces to! I will look forward to reading all of your reviews!

Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Hi Ladies! Only able to see the first hour and I'm tuckered out from a long work day -- I'm only on the "on ramp" to the BGB due to a purchase of the zodiac enhancer in "Leo," as well as a recent purchase of her new smoky quartz ring.

It's never been presented but I have to tell you it's very substantial silver with sublime, gorgeous carvings, minimal diamonique and a lovely pineapple-cut smoky quartz that just glows like sable. Excellent price, too:

SMOKY RING

Enjoy the rest of tonight's show and I hope to "see" you this weekend for her next show!

Gorgeous ring! Hi and bye and see you this weekend, I hope they get the times correctly.
Super Contributor

Me2me - enjoy your haul of new things. You will love the interchangeable pearl necklace - I wear it to work a few times a week and love to mix it with everything. I hope you love your new Verona ring & earrings and the dragonfly pin. All in all you ordered some lovelies and hope you enjoy them all!

Hope you love your new blue monaco watch too.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/28/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 8/28/2014 BlingQueen022 said: That pave stone ring is gorgeous but won't be purchasing it because it's too wide. It won't be comfy on the finger. I have a Nadri ring like it, and it's very uncomfortable to wear due to it's size.
Maybe it is tapered in the back.
It's not. I saw Lisa raise her finger up when she was showing that ring. That's why I said I'll pass on it. I'll stick with the new green Goddess ring I purchased today. I love that ring. Have the original one also. That ring just rocks!! Lol
Sorry about the no taper zone. We're twins! I got the new GG ring to go with the GG collection too.
We sure are! I was hesitant Kaplan because I already have the original, but it looks like a monoco ring style to me and I love the chunkyness of the silver. I can't wait to get it. Enjoy your ring. Love that green color.
Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 kaplan206 said: Okay, ladies. I need confirmation that VisaQueen coined the phrase Green Godess. Anyone know for sure?

I dunno? I think it was KRAFT.....they have a GREEN GODDESS dressing! Savory & Vibrant and 100 calories per 2 TBSP. I have some....it ain't bad! LOL!

Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Me2Me said:
On 8/28/2014 kaplan206 said: Okay, ladies. I need confirmation that VisaQueen coined the phrase Green Godess. Anyone know for sure?

I dunno? I think it was KRAFT.....they have a GREEN GODDESS dressing! Savory & Vibrant and 100 calories per 2 TBSP. I have some....it ain't bad! LOL!

Since the Rickmeister isn't here to keep me awake, laughing at your comment will do it for me. Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

I wish this show had started at 8PM. I'm getting sleepy as my bedtime is usually before 11PM.

Trusted Contributor

Ladies, I have to say goodnight. My twins are sleeping and DH just got back from work. Got to give him dinner. See you for the shows on saturday.