Respected Contributor

Do they lower clearance prices?

I would think I would know the answer to this by now!

But, other than the Lunchtime Specials and Prime Time Specials, I am not sure.

There is a pair of earrings I would really like to get.  They are on clearance for $100 under their original price.  But they are still pricey!

Do they ever lower their original clearance price after they don't sell for awhile?  I have seen it done elsewhere, but not sure about QVC.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Re: Do they lower clearance prices?

I think Q just packs slow-movers away, and brings it back "next season".

I want a "real bargain"............in fact, today I just bought a pair of leather Fitflops sandals for $30 at Ross.   Looked them up on the computer, and they are still selling for $129 on "A"..........    My kind of "deal"  !!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003    Not so you'd notice.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@hyacinth003    Not so you'd notice.

See, after all the years of shopping, I still don't know!

I haven't noticed it.

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

@hyacinth003 I have had items in my Wish List for several months if not a year and the prices never go down, not once have I ever seen this!

Now my Wish List on Amazon the prices fluctuate quite a bit, I have seen prices drop by more than $10,00 and then a day later pop back up.

When I compare store to store, I look for the VERY best bargain I can find, I want low prices, free shipping, and hassle free returns if not free returns.  Price comparing may take some time but it is well worth it in the end!

Trusted Contributor

I was curious about this on J335676. They're rather simple turquoise earrings originally over priced at $286. I noticed others thought so in the forum and reviews. It dropped about sixty dollars, but they still are not bargain prices. Hoping they'd go down more in cost, but I rarely see it unless it's Last Clicks.

Honored Contributor

I don't even bother looking at the Q clearance any more.   $5 off is NOT enough to entice me to buy a "clearance" item.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

It happens, but it's a rare event.  Last year the q had some flash sales.  I remember one sale in particular because I bought a pair of erterna gold earrings.  It was 50% of all clearance jewelry.

Respected Contributor

Last click and as is prices are lower, but rare very rare.

Esteemed Contributor

Never hurts to check for a bigger discount on your desired item over on the Bay.