Super Contributor

Do any JAI ladies have the big lotus petal gemstone cuff bracelet (14k and sterling?)

I just received one in onyx choice.  It was an AS IS item.  It is in perfect condition and is beautiful.  I usually do not wear such large bracelets.  I am not sure if it is really "me."
  It is so pretty and I got such a great price on it.  My question for anyone who owns it or has seen it is do you think it is too large to wear to work, shopping etc.  In other words, is it too large to wear in your everyday life?  Have you gotten used to the size.  It is quite heavy.  Is it too heavy to be comfortable at the end of the day.   I hate to send it back because it is so lovely.  Thanks for any information or opinions.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Do any JAI ladies have the big lotus petal gemstone cuff bracelet (14k and sterling?)

@Kcubed  Because you are questioning the comfort level of the cuff, if it was me I would return.  I have too much jewelry that I thought was pretty but just not my style or not quite right.  However, that is just my opinion and it would be best for you to decide what will really make you happy.  Enjoy either way!

Super Contributor

Re: Do any JAI ladies have the big lotus petal gemstone cuff bracelet (14k and sterling?)

[ Edited ]

I know what you mean.  I often keep items that I don't love and find that I rarely or never wear them.  I wore it around the house yesterday, and I really think I  like it.  I am considering buying the lotus band ring today while I have 6 easypays to go with it.  I may really like the cuff in winter with sweaters and long sleeves.  It is a bit large to wear with short sleeves if that makes sense.  I still would love some other opinions.