Honored Contributor

Disney Jewelry for Disney Queens

I happened to look at the tv just now and noticed a new Disney bangle.  I did a search and there are a lot of new pieces in the ladies.

I picked up the Minnie version of the DMQ studs.  I had the Hidden Mickey DMQ studs in 14k and Silver and I wear them constantly (in face, I broke the back on the Sterling Silver one and ordered another pair, I love them so much).  I have the matching Sterling Silver in the hidden mickey necklace.  They now also have an infinity version of the necklace.

I already have the White Ceramic watch and am on back order for the black. I might get the pink, but i'm not sure of the color.  It looks like an odd pink.

I also got the Mickey crystal open design dangle earings.

Then after I placed my order she showed the solid sterling studs with no stones, so I ordered those as well.

Love my stealth Mickey stuff.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Disney Jewelry for Disney Queens

j324126.jpg

j324773.jpg

j324774.jpg

j324071.jpg

J32477.jpg

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

These arrived fast!  I got the silver studs yesterday by US Mail because I ordered them separately after I had already placed the order for the other 4 items.  The rest arrived a couple of hours ago.

The dangling earrings are a little big for my taste, I have to think about those.  Everything else is a keeper.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I love Alex and Ani Disney

Honored Contributor

I am not the Disney fanatic my daughters and granddaugher are, but I own and love the Cinderella "a dream is a wish your heart makes in silver "!!  A month a go I paid 60 dollars for it.  I went back to get another and now they are 95 to 150 bucks!!  geesh.  Disney must have sold out and all that is left is secondary market!

Disney Parks Alex and Ani Cinderella a Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes Gold Bracelet