Honored Contributor

Disappointing Gold Day so far

I found just one piece of gold jewelry I like so far. I bought it in another color for 1/4 the current sale/gold day price. Yes, I know gold is very expensive now but had hoped for deeper discounts like Q has offered on past gold days.

Otherwise, it's pretty much the same old, same old in cheap lightweight-breaks-the-first-week styles or super expensive styles. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Disappointing Gold Day so far

yeah, I like flat, plain gold, bangles, cuffs, flat bracelets like Imperial gold makes. Got one and probably all I'll ever get unless gold would bottom out

LOL

Honored Contributor

I haven’t seen any gold jewelry costing less than a few thousand dollars that makes me want to buy it.   I actually bought my last piece of gold in late 2013 and I’ve barely even browsed gold much for about the last 5 years.

even before the pandemic shut off nearly any out of the house activities except grocery shopping, I rarely wore bracelets so I know I could/should dig them out and sell them.  

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart couldn't agree more.

Honored Contributor

They're advertising J 371267 right now and I like the one at Sam's Club better for 416 and is 7.7 grams of gold . LOL All polished.  don't care for textured. Looks like it's beat up. ROFL

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart 

I agree, the chains on the pendants/necklaces sure look super fine, likely to last no time before they break.

And if the chain is attached to the pendant, the whole thing is a loss if the chain breaks.

Not tempted by anything.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I would never expect to find good deals on gold today, especially on the Q. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for initial pendants, expecially like these that lay sideways, people have to tilt their heads to see what letter it is?!  Silly design, IMO.

Honored Contributor

LOL

Respected Contributor

I sold most of my gold years ago when the prices were good. Most of it was from here and I was pleased to find it was actually what they said it was. lol real gold!