Frequent Contributor

Re: Disappointed in new JR jewelry

Don't like her silver that she uses on her necklaces.. way too dull. Tried to shine it .. no way, won't buy her line again.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm happy I was able to cancel my order for her tennis bracelet.  The one that was on sale for 139.  It got horrible reviews.  They all said the clasp was defective.  Thank goodness the bracelet didn't ship.  I was lucky, lol

Honored Contributor

Long gone! Glory days of JR. Not that I ever was a fan. Her style is shall we say not mine. Which brings me to the subject of her rings. Every ring has unfinished look. Do to the reason she uses sizing bar. Example, Diamonique platinum clad ring recently aired, Design lovely!! Milgrain edge circled the entire edge. Representative noted detail used in high end designs. By the way, JR prices are ridiculous.
Respected Contributor

I am not a collector of her pieces like so many women are. But, I used to tune in to her shows occasionally. I have two rings of hers - the same ring just diffferent stones in each. They are simple band rings with NO diamonique - not a fan of any man made stone -  the stones are nicely saturated and well cut and the silver has just a little of her texturing she is so famous for.

Her prices seemed to have jumped outrageously a couple of years ago and just keep going up since then. For the money she wants for some of her pieces - you can really buy some other brands that will offer a nice selection and variations in your jewelry box.

i know it seems every jewelry designer has their own cult following. So, to women that are JR fans - enjoy your pieces ladies!!

-Texas Hill Country-