Honored Contributor

Dirty Fingernails Presenting Jewelry!

I'm sorry but the Eterna gold lady presenting the jewelry has dirty fingernails.  

She's lovely otherwise.  I guess she doesn't realize it!

Honored Contributor

Re: Dirty Fingernails Presenting Jewelry!

Equally distracting to me (to the point that I can't even watch her jewelry shows) are AN's garish fake fingernails.  

Honored Contributor

Buyer beware of the 'new' Eternagold' quality is like Kohl's.

Respected Contributor

oh no!  i have to send back a bangle that has gold flaking off.  it's sort of cut into diamon shapes.  wonder what i will  get back

Esteemed Contributor

@tobes  Antonella said she just sent back a 20-year old bangle that has developed a dent. She couldn't believe Eterna would continue to honor their warranty on a bangle that old, but they said, "Yes, return it and we'll replace it." So sent it back last week! Stay tuned to hear if she mentions it on air.

Hope you receive an equal or better quality bracelet. Isn't that what the warranty always stated? You might email Antonella Nester and ask what steps she took prior to returning her bangle. Please let us know what happens and if you are pleased with the new bracelet. Good luck! 

My Eterna bangles are also well over 20 years old . . . and I wear them almost every day. Back when I purchased them, they really were the best gold on QVC!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Equally distracting to me (to the point that I can't even watch her jewelry shows) are AN's garish fake fingernails.  

@Krimpette yes, I agree .... her nails are too long & too thick .... they are not attractive at all ..... she has a youtube video where she demonstrates doing her nails herself ..... she would be better off cutting them short & using a neutral nail color 😃

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

@Krimpette yes, I agree .... her nails are too long & too thick .... they are not attractive at all ..... she has a youtube video where she demonstrates doing her nails herself ..... she would be better off cutting them short & using a neutral nail color 😃

Agree that her nails look ridiculous!!!  Can't believe she does them herself; perhaps that explains it!

Too long, too thick, and the color is too Junior High!

Respected Contributor

birkilady.....thank  you.  my three bangle bracelets are old as well whenever eterna gold first arrived at qvc.  two of them are broken and need to be sent back.  i have been procrastinating, but willl let you know what happens.  my sil sent hers back with no problem.  can't be sure replacements will be the same, but why did they break n first place. will contact antoinella for her info

Super Contributor

Also, vendor, Jeff Moseley presented with dry, cracked, ragged cuticles, AND uneven nails......
Respected Contributor

@tobes wrote:

birkilady.....thank  you.  my three bangle bracelets are old as well whenever eterna gold first arrived at qvc.  two of them are broken and need to be sent back.  i have been procrastinating, but willl let you know what happens.  my sil sent hers back with no problem.  can't be sure replacements will be the same, but why did they break n first place. will contact antoinella for her info

@tobes 

I've told my Eterna Gold tale of woe before.

Years I ago, my husband purchased for me, a wide bangle bracelet I'd been admiring for quite sometime.

In the presentation, it was said, the bangle would not dent. (they banged it on the table) After a few years, there were a number of dents in it.  I decided to take advantage of their guarantee.  It was not an easy process, I made numerous calls.

I was told they could not fix the dents but would send me a new, comparable bracelet.  When it arrived, it was half the width and a fraction of the gram weight.  Needless to say I was not a happy camper.  I was told the bracelet they sent was the same price my husband paid.  In those few years, the price of gold skyrocketed.  They insisted the bracelet was comparable.  Of course when I requested the return of my original bracelet, that was not an option.

I never purchased Eterna Gold again.