Honored Contributor

In Italy or some place? I was checking out the Italian jewelry that was on the recently aired option and saw a blonde gal doing a show in a pretty venue.

Garden area.

Wasn't Antonella

Respected Contributor

Re: Did they do a jewelry show

I thought they were airing from Italy for a minute when I turned it on at midnite also! Antonella and the Italian vendor were looking lovely sitting in a nice, garden patio area outdoors. I guess that was at the Q headquarters.
Trusted Contributor

My thought was why did they spend the money transporting the show to Italy for all of those years.  The set last night was reminiscent of the lovely settings of years past.

Respected Contributor

I watched last night with Antonella and she did a lovely job of presenting the jewelry and you can tell she is passionate about it. I did however not like that her gold skirt was just nothing but wrinkles and really was distracting. I would think with all the steamers they sell that they could have steamed her skirt before she went on air. When Lisa was doing those shows they would never have let her be on air with out looking perfect. I think the other host deserve the same consideration.

Frequent Contributor

Yes it looks like a QVC set. I had to giggle reading the previous comments as we all have our own opinions. I don't meen that in a rude way, just in a to each their own way.

I'm a gardener and so rightfully have a strong opinion of colors, dimension, textures etc.

To me the set does not comapre at all w/ the sets in Italy. The Q garden set is so-so, needs a major make over IMHO. Especially w/ all the great plants they sell, they could have a much nicer garden.

I do like them filming outdoors in a garden as a concept for these shows.

I missed the gold skirt, however I do feel the hosts would be better served by a great stylist much of the time.