Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone try to cancel an item ordered on Designer Sunday?

I cancelled the next day and it was no problem. Call CS. They will understand and not charge you S&H. I have always had a positive experience w CS refunds when it's their fault.

Contributor

Yes I had a weak moment and ordered one of Barbara's bracelets. I had already order all three of Her TSV. I got a little worried about all of the $$$ I was spending and Canceled the Bracelet. But yes I have placed orders and I could not canceled. And than it stayed in processing for days.

Honored Contributor

If you don't open the package, you can put "return to sender" on it and return it with no charge to you.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I had this happen with a pair of boots. I cancelled and it said cancel on my account. They shipped anyways. Then I got a letter through regular mail saying it was their error and I would be refunded for the s/h both ways. Sure enough I was. I would call CS and I am sure they will do the same for you.

Respected Contributor

This has been going on for years. When they have a big event they don't want you cancelling.
Respected Contributor

On 2/3/2015 Chrystaltree said:

Poor QVC, they just can't get a break. People boo hoo hoo and whine about slow delivery times and then they do the same thing when QVC speeds things up....lol What do you people want???? It's not "new". Most of my items ship within 48 hours, sometimes with 24 hours and I have indeed tried to cancel something only to be told that I can't because the item is "in process" or has already shipped. If you just want to put something on "hold", use the pay by check option. If you change your mind, you can cancel the order. If you decide you do want the item, call customer service and tell them that you want to pay for it with your credit card.

i was thinking the same thing. Always something to B about!

Honored Contributor

I cancelled just about everything that day and yes I could not cancel online, but I was able to cancel through the automated customer service over the phone. I would have called customer service and spoke to someone live if I had to, but depending on who you get they may say it cannot be canceled, they want to keep working too.

Contributor

I had this happen on a JR ring I ordered. Within an hour I went to cancel it and was not able to. 48 hours it was still 'in process' and I called CS. They said it came from another distributor and they have no control over it. As of 96 hours, it is still 'in process'.
Trusted Contributor

Hi, I just received the Scott Kay OTO bolo bracelet that I mentioned above. Well, it is really nicely made with some weight to it too--what a nice surprise! I am glad that I did not cancel it! I am waiting for the event price necklace to arrive in the next couple of days.

The amethyst cabochon on the clasp has good color to it. The bracelet is understated and that is my style so I will start wearing it tomorrow. However, I will do as the one poster suggested and put the items in my cart and think about it first.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/3/2015 buckie from virginia said:

Yes I had a weak moment and ordered one of Barbara's bracelets. I had already order all three of Her TSV. I got a little worried about all of the $$$ I was spending and Canceled the Bracelet. But yes I have placed orders and I could not canceled. And than it stayed in processing for days.

LUCKY YOU - did you order the rings at Midnight ?