Super Contributor

Re: Did anyone see Lisa's watch Fri. and Sat.?

yes- since EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER knows where she lives... and she posts pictures of the inside of her home as well on FB, I would think showing that she has such expensive jewelry inside her home would be a bad thing to do. She should wear her good stuff not on the shopping channel selling pooping mooses..... and save it for trips to Dubai.

Honored Contributor

On 6/2/2014 magicmoodz said:

How does anyone know that watch isn't a Cartier replica? Lisa has no problem with faux--hair extensions, hairline, eyelashes, fingernails, etc., etc., not to mention her G.I.L.I. knock-offs.

I don't care one way or the other, but it makes me question the authenticity????

Someone asked on Lisa's FB page if she was wearing the Cartier ballon bleu with diamonds. I think someone else posted something along the lines of good for you Lisa. You work hard and deserve it. Then this is what Lisa posted:

Lisa Robertson QVCI have found some good deals on pre-owned. I am fine with someone breaking it in for me Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm amazed that anyone would notice a host's watch and know how much it costs. And start a thread about it. I'm more than sure that LR makes a seven figure income and that's they type of thing that wealthy people buy. And the woman is rich! What? She should wear a Timex? Having said that we don't KNOW that she was wearing a $55K watch. For all we know, it might have been a Gili watch that will debut in the fall for Christmas.

Respected Contributor

On 6/1/2014 birkin baby said:

Oh where is Jasoninboston for these posts???

Super Contributor

On 6/2/2014 chrystaltree said:

I'm amazed that anyone would notice a host's watch and know how much it costs. And start a thread about it. I'm more than sure that LR makes a seven figure income and that's they type of thing that wealthy people buy. And the woman is rich! What? She should wear a Timex? Having said that we don't KNOW that she was wearing a $55K watch. For all we know, it might have been a Gili watch that will debut in the fall for Christmas.

people like Lisa who are so fixated on looking like money as she puts it, wear designer clothes and jewelry TO BE NOTICED.... otherwise there is no purpose in wearing such things in public. Right? Lisa has lost touch with what really matters in life.. but, until you experience life and see what is important and not important... you just will never know. She is still young and has a lot of life's lessons to learn, lets put it that way.

Respected Contributor

See that's how we are different. If I could spend that much on a watch, I would want a brand new one and not a used one.Smile

Super Contributor

On 6/2/2014 sparklestar said:

See that's how we are different. If I could spend that much on a watch, I would want a brand new one and not a used one.Smile

There is a difference between 40,000 and 50,000. The price of some plastic surgery Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Do you bother to read anyone else's comments before you post? A knock-off of this watch has already been done in the Bronzo Italia line. Also, if it was GILI watch, Lisa would have said so when asked instead of telling people it was pre-owned.

Super Contributor

I'm more than sure that LR makes a seven figure income and that's they type of thing that wealthy people buy. And the woman is rich! What? She should wear a Timex?

I knew a multi-millionaire who wore a Casio. He liked it.

Regular Contributor

On 6/2/2014 magicmoodz said:

How does anyone know that watch isn't a Cartier replica? Lisa has no problem with faux--hair extensions, hairline, eyelashes, fingernails, etc., etc., not to mention her G.I.L.I. knock-offs.

I don't care one way or the other, but it makes me question the authenticity????

My thoughts exactly