Super Contributor

Did anyone order the JAI mesh bracelet? Question please.

I wish I had ordered one of these on the silver day.  They were a bit cheaper then.  I love the way that the Jai designs have just the right amount of oxidation, but it is paired with beautiful polished silver so that it looks nice and bright.  To me, the bands of these looked dark, which I do not like in silver.  I have a feeling now that it was just the camera lights that made it look dark, because when looking at the picture, it looks like it may be light and bright on the surface of the band.  If anyone ordered one of these, I would love to know if the band looks dark when worn with other sterling pieces.  I hope my question makes sense.  The reviews on these make me want one.  Thanks for any information on the color of the band!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did anyone order the JAI mesh bracelet? Question please.

What is the item number.  I briefly saw it and thought to myself, that looks like a bracelet I gave to a friend, but I brought it at one of those boutiques that caters. To women in poor countries, that make jewelry to support their family.  I,m sure mine COULDN,t have been silver, because it was only 30.00.   It was beautiful.

Super Contributor

There are three different versions of this bracelet.  If you put the words JAI mesh into the search box, all three will come up.  I hope someone can answer my question about color in the next few minutes, because I am pondering using the special easy pay option on this bracelet.  

Occasional Contributor

Wish I could help you. I ordered the bracelet on March 1 and it still hasn't shipped. Perhaps the lack of response to your question is due to the very small number of people that have actually received the bracelet. When or if I receive it, I would be happy to respond if others have not already.

Respected Contributor

Mine is also stuck in limboland.  Patience.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kcubed

I just received my mesh bracelets, spinel and topaz, and they are delicate and comfortable.  The woven work is very well-made, a sheen on top, with shadow below which gives it depth.  The clasp is shiny- a lovely, subtle contrast.  I haven't tried them with other jai bracelets, but imagine they would look good with many.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much!