Super Contributor

Re: Did anyone order any of the items featuring gemstones from CP's treasure chest?

I have been after here to do lthe book for over a year now - mostly so I know what goes with what - when you have a lot of pieces and you buy them piece by piece - it's hard to keep track - would so love to see a coffee table type book with all the collections going back over time. They have a lot of people working for them - can't see why it would be that hard - Judith Ripka did one for her fans and they love it - sure would be nice "HINT, HINT"

Frequent Contributor

Re: Did anyone order any of the items featuring gemstones from CP's treasure chest?

Welcome to all the New Sistas to the famous PORCH!!!! Love reading about everyone's purchases, it makes me feel "so much better" about being "bad".

I got the 36in red coral...beautiful vibrant red, and the leather brass silver enhancer. I do other damage with CP's contemporary line and her daily site offerings also. I love when CP does a show and can't wait to see what her new creations are, and this time around as I was looking at all her offerings, especially some of the "treasures", some of the pieces "rang a bell". It reminded me of pieces that I own from CP from years ago. Not exactly duplicates, but an echo of some of her original pieces. I am at a point of choosing pieces that are unique to my collection, how much will I wear it etc. I enjoy all my CP collection and will wear "something" of hers every day whether I am going out or not. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Frequent Contributor

On 7/10/2014 jugtown said:

Oh ladies . . those older pieces were THE best! I'm really so happy she came out with American West though . . these pieces will be those pieces one day lol.

A perfect sentiment Jugs.....and so true!!!!!

Contributor

On 7/9/2014 kathoderay said:
On 7/9/2014 ennui1 said:

I've been watching QVC a long time; "when it's gone, it's gone" is almost always an empty threat. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Good advice friends!! I went ahead and put myself on wait list for the multi-gem flower cuff, but after looking at the video (like 20 times lol) I decided that the squash blossom may not be what I am looking for. But then again, I could watch the video a few more times and change my mind lol

Thank you again for your help!!

Super Contributor

On 7/11/2014 cel49 said:

I enjoy all my CP collection and will wear "something" of hers every day whether I am going out or not. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

So do I, Cel! I garden in my goodies! I believe that way I do better work, lol! Enjoy everything.