Super Contributor

Re: Did anyone order any of the items featuring gemstones from CP's treasure chest?

On 7/9/2014 jenbisous said:

So, do you girls think that the waitlist treasures will come back into stock? I was worried because the hosts kept saying that when it is gone its gone Smiley Sad

There will always be returns and cancellations. Also, I often wonder if Carolyn brings all stock on an item, or if they keep a few back to sell by some of her other retail partners.

I've been watching QVC a long time; "when it's gone, it's gone" is almost always an empty threat. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Super Contributor

Re: Did anyone order any of the items featuring gemstones from CP's treasure chest?

On 7/9/2014 ennui1 said:

I've been watching QVC a long time; "when it's gone, it's gone" is almost always an empty threat. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

On 7/9/2014 Qulia said:
Now I'm as bad as my two dogs sitting at the window waiting for the mailman.

Contributor

If I am understanding the threads correctly there are two retail stores AND an outlet store for CPJ?

Super Contributor

No - the outlet store in Santa Fe is the store that closed in Alb. - they moved it there - the only other store is in Texas - look on her website - it's all there (all the info you need)

Contributor

Thank you CL for clarifying. That is what I thought but you ladies that have been on here for a while know little secrets that I am just figuring out. July 4th was my 1 yr anniversary with CPJ. I would love to go to Santa Fe sometime just to go to the store.

Super Contributor

On 7/10/2014 CuriousCaro said:

Thank you {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} CL for clarifying. That is what I thought but you ladies that have been on here for a while know little secrets that I am just figuring out. July 4th was my 1 yr anniversary with CPJ. I would love to go to Santa Fe sometime just to go to the store.

The first Friday of every (most) month, her Santa Fe store has a H U G E sale - mostly 50% off - many items are older or vintage SW or Sincerely Southwest pieces! You can even call them and ask them to send some pics of things you might be interested in. Amazing deals there!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Yes - that is why I am planing my ALB trip there to be at the one on the first Friday in May-always looking for those older pieces!!

Contributor

WOW! I want to go even more now Jug and CL!!!! Every once in a while an item that I have never seen before will pop up on a CP sale that I have never seen before. Wish there was a book out there of all her older pieces.

Super Contributor

Oh ladies . . those older pieces were THE best! I'm really so happy she came out with American West though . . these pieces will be those pieces one day lol.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles