Frequent Contributor

Re: Did anyone order any of the items featuring gemstones from CP's treasure chest?

Jug, I also loved the new multi gemstone naja. I couldn't get it either, but I added it to my wishlist. Perhaps one day it will come home to me.

I also thought there were going to be more red coral pieces than presented. Perhaps they saved some for the upcoming August shows?

Super Contributor

Re: Did anyone order any of the items featuring gemstones from CP's treasure chest?

On 7/8/2014 RedUmbrella said:

Jug, I also loved the new multi gemstone naja. I couldn't get it either, but I added it to my wishlist. Perhaps one day it will come home to me.

I also thought there were going to be more red coral pieces than presented. Perhaps they saved some for the upcoming August shows?

Ditto!

Super Contributor

On 7/8/2014 lalaluvsCPJ said: Hi Jug! How are you? So did you splurge on the new coral naja? It was definitely a beauty! I don't own any of the naja's that were shown. I've always wanted the original turq one that you own but never did get it. I see if every once in a while on the Bay but have never bid on it. All of the najas were quite beautiful but I'm certain I wouldn't get the wear from them that they would deserve so I'm not going to spend the money for them. Did you buy any of the new coral pieces? I thought the new ring was gorgeous. Maybe one I will add in the future!

I'm good . . are you enjoying the summer? I did not get the new naja - very pretty, but I really wanted the super coral naja . . bummer! Hoping they'll bring it some day. I did get the coral cluster ring - should arrive in a few days. I'm still tempted by the coral 36", which is now on waitlist. I know what ya mean - some pieces that I think are quite beautiful just would not get enough wear with my wardrobe.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

On 7/8/2014 RedUmbrella said:

Yes, hoping they bring more in August or September!

Super Contributor

. . and I don't care what she calls them (or brands them) . . as long as they're beauteous!!

Esteemed Contributor

Well I ordered a lot this weekend -- too much in fact. I ordered 4 bracelets, 1 ring, 1 pendant, 1 necklace, and 1 pair of earrings. Some of it is on advance order or wait-list, so that helps with budgeting. Not sure what got into me, but my splurge is over. I love turquoise and bought into the whole "the mine is closed, prices going up bit." But if I don't love the pieces and think I will wear them, I will return them. The pieces were so pretty and I enjoyed watching the shows.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I'm not a usual poster on this thread but I'll share what I got.

Jody Naranjo Sterling/Brass Spirit Ring Size 7; i cancelled my order but changed my mind and decided I wanted it but by then it's on wait list.{#emotions_dlg.bored}

American West Sterling Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Concha Ring Size 7; originally my size was sold out but I kept watching and then 6 and 7 was available so I grabbed it quickly.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

American West Sterling 3-Strand Red Coral BeadBracelet Small; on waitlist for this.

American West Red Coral Cluster Design SterlingRing Size 7; of course I had to have this because I have the turquoise one.

I generally don't like coral, but this coral was a very vibrant and beautiful red color. I'm also on advanced order for Carolyn Pollack Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Watch; like I need another watch.

Thanks for letting me share {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Super Contributor

Wow . . lots of damage done . . so much fun! Please be sure to come back and let us know what you think of them all Puppy and Sparklestar!

Super Contributor

I ordered the turquoise and coral cuff from the ""Treasures"" collection - figured it would blend well with all the other turquoise and coral pieces I have. Can't wait to see it - CP and Bill know their stones so think it will be fantastic!

Respected Contributor

On 7/8/2014 jugtown said:

Wow . . lots of damage done . . so much fun! Please be sure to come back and let us know what you think of them all Puppy and Sparklestar!

I will be sure to share my thoughts. Thanks for the welcome.