Trusted Contributor

Did anyone go to my suggstion for jewelry?

I posted about Gemporia dot com for fabulous sterling siliver jewelry and precious gemstones.........I love my rings and they are worth way more than I paid.  If you see on the computer maybe some stones scratched it is because they are for sale and that is not what you will get in the mail what you get in the mail is perfect never worn or used and I am telling you for $25 you can get a beautiful ring and for $100 you might even be able to get 5 rings........with certificates they are real........the 11 rings I have bought..........the yare beautiful and perfect and they were all sterling silver and no more than $25.............I tell you it is amazing...........and if the price goes down, it is auction remember you get the lowest price even if they show it a week or two later and it is cheaper you will get credit.  I can't believe I have never read about Gemporia dot com and they are on all Direct TV but I don't have direct tv.  What a way to get a beautiful ring on min. wage.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone go to my suggstion for jewelry?

Do you work for them?

Honored Contributor

I believe this poster has changed her name since she first posted about this shopping channel.  In fact she seems to change names very often.

I, for one, am not interested in cheap, tiny jewelry.  I can hardly understand the host on this channel.

@Tinkrbl44   Be careful asking that question.  I recently did under similar circumstances and all the poster's buddies acted like I'd called her a communist. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Seeing as they are out of England I doubt if OP works for them.  I buy from them frequently, not the thousands of dollars pieces in 18K, but the gemstones in sterling.  Some of these pieces are surprisingly comparable for what you can buy here at five times the price and more.  I said some.  You will soon learn what is worth your trouble and what isn't.  You can judge the piece's scale by the total carat weight. One shipping charge per day and they have a return policy. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I believe this poster has changed her name since she first posted about this shopping channel.  In fact she seems to change names very often.

I, for one, am not interested in cheap, tiny jewelry.  I can hardly understand the host on this channel.

@Tinkrbl44   Be careful asking that question.  I recently did under similar circumstances and all the poster's buddies acted like I'd called her a communist. 

I just realized who the OP is.  As I recall she used this name for a bit awhile ago.

Some posters forget their multiple identities appear in prior posts.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, haven't had time yet to check it out.

Honored Contributor

She is not hiding her identity. She has mentioned a few times who she is.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

She is not hiding her identity. She has mentioned a few times who she is.

Who?

Honored Contributor

I did check the jewelry out online and noticed them on TV, but I couldn't stand to watch the show. Their hosts are not my cup of tea, no pun intended.LOL The rings are nice though and I'm glad you enjoy the jewelry.

Trusted Contributor

No they are in London..........I just love them and can't believe how beautiful the sterling silver rings are with no nickle in them and the gemstones are so beautiful........I just want people to get the best prices......the rings are not scratched.......they are beautiful and the stones are bursting with shine and color.  I can't believe it I thought this can't be real but it is..........I am not trying to buy every day........I tell you it is crazy the prices........I have to just walk away.......but no I wish I lived in London and I would try and work for them I think I would do a good job but NO.........People talk aobut cosmetics and push cosmetics and I see Jewelry on Jewelry TV and HSN and other shopping channels and nothing compares to this company.....I have rings from HSN and QVC.......I am just in shock and I guess I am also in shock of all  the beautiful gemstones I never heard about.