Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone get any of their JAI things yet?

Well, today was the day I received my adorable baby crocodile. I love his little collar-- which is just perfect for a domestic pet (not that I would ever think of owning a real reptile of any sort.)  I plan to wear him this evening to a meeting.  The clasp works perfectly and feels very secure.  Who ever knew a crododile could be so very cute?

Contributor

I'm getting everything tomorrow. Four items in one box, $20 total to ship it as slowly as possible. Some people pay twenty bucks for express shipping! One of the many reasons I won't be shopping at QVC anymore, except for Jai jewelry.
Respected Contributor

@Oolongtea I know what you mean!  I have two items coming in one package, probably in a brown padded pouch for $10.00 to go 241 miles and a delivery time of 1 week and two days.  Another thing, for the value of these JAI packages I think they should come more directly.  The idea that these packages are shipped via multiple shippers, are laying around for days and not moving directly to their destinations is unsettling.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Well, my package arrived a day early!! I'm in *love*, of course!

IMG_20180830_191446_602.jpgIMG_20180830_184811.jpg

Valued Contributor

@Oolongtea Love your style.This detail is equal to Barry Cord frog collection.I have  the pendant and cuff,,while I haven't worn lately ,is still one of my favorite.collection.

Honored Contributor

My basketweave bangle arrived yesterday and it's a keeper.  Solid, secure and substantial.  I always order an average even though my wrist is technically a small (6".)  I like the look and feel of a roomier fit.

Love the pictures posted!!  Enjoy!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

And now tracking shows that it was not received by the post office until 11 this am. I am guessing too late to get on the truck for delivery. Three days here, no delivery. I sure hope not. Mods this is pathetic. Again I am 241 miles from the NC warehouse.  Yep, another day without my purchases.  😡

Contributor

That is crazy! I swear QVC has the slowest shipping in the business. I have received packages from CHINA faster. I'm on the west coast and my things arrived quicker than to a customer on the East coast. It's mind boggling.

Anyway, on topic, I love my 36" spinel necklace so much I just ordered the 18" to go with it. And a second gold bead station bracelet. I swear I'm done! Unless I fall for something in October. I don't really go for much of the animal figurals except for my baby crocodile, so I should be safe. Haha.
Respected Contributor

I agree!  When I order something of this magnitude from say Apple that comes directly from China, they ship direct, no more than two days.  Keep your fingers crossed that it is delivered tomorrow and it hasn't been run over by a truck!!