Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone ever purchase HSN’s jewelry by Victoria Wieck?

I know it's been a couple of years already, but I was thinking of the pretty jewelry by Victoria Wieck. I don't know why HSN stopped carrying g her line, but she had some nice pieces. She might have gone to Shop HQ, but I'm not sure. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Did anyone ever purchase HSN’s jewelry by Victoria Wieck?

@Effie54   Yes she is at SHQ now & her pieces are quite artistic and pretty.  I bought a beautiful ruby ring from her line years ago & it makes me smile every time I look at it!

Honored Contributor

One of my favorite pieces is her "Icicle" line bracelet. 

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 Yes, I have bought a few of her peices years ago,and was quite happy with my purchases

Respected Contributor

Yes I have purchased many Victoria Wieck's pieces as I'm a jewelry dealer and purchase for resale.  They seem to be nice pieces, not a huge demand on the resale market however so if you're looking for additional pieces you may want to check out Ebay.

Honored Contributor

Not my favorites.  I think I may have given my few pieces away as I never wore them.  I always thought her CZ pieces were way over the top unrealistic.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I bought one CZ ring that a lady in a bank went nuts over.  It did look so real, flawless Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes, Victoria is on Shop HQ and I recently bought several of her Apple Smart Watch cases with the CZ's to dress up my Apple Watch.  The cases are really well made and the stones are well set and it's functional.  I like to wear my watch most of the time and find it is hard to find a quality metal case that is dressier.  

Very happy with that purchase.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I know it's been a couple of years already, but I was thinking of the pretty jewelry by Victoria Wieck. I don't know why HSN stopped carrying g her line, but she had some nice pieces. She might have gone to Shop HQ, but I'm not sure.

I have Victoria rings from HSN and from SHophq.  I can say mine have never tarnished.  In fact I had one on yesterday.  Her pieces are lovely.

HSN also stopped Emma Skye, that was their stainless steel line.  I also have pieces that are gold tone and they still look new.  I have never found that line on any channel.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a 3 or 4 pieces.  Very nice.  I always got compliments.