Super Contributor

Did any of you order jewelry items during Tuesday's event and your order has not shipped?

I ordered two items last Tuesday, August 17, and today August 22, they are still showing up as "Preparing your Order."  What in the world?  I ordered some masks last night, and right way saw that they were "In Process."  This morning, I am now seeing "Preparing your Order" on these too.  This is a relatively new term.  What does it even mean.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Did any of you order jewelry items during Tuesday's event and your order has not shipped?

Not from QVC--ordered from Jay King on HSN a few days ago--it's on its way to me as of 2 days ago

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Did any of you order jewelry items during Tuesday's event and your order has not shipped?

means you'll be waiting at least 5 days just to get it shipped. I always get my stuff within the time frame they give it, but, it's not the mails fault it's how long it takes for QVC to just get the order in the mail.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My luck has been much better with shipping. I ordered a bracelet on the 16th and got it yesterday, and earrings I ordered on the 17th are at my local post office and I should receive them tomorrow. I will say that this is much, much faster shipping then usual. And this is my take on "in process" versus "preparing your order" but I could be wrong. The later means the order is too far along to cancel or change. With "in process" you might still be able to cancel as it's in the initial stages, etc. Depends somewhat if it's coming from QVC or directly from the vendor. 

UPDATE: The earrings I thought I would get this past Monday are still sitting at the post office. I got the below dreaded message from USPS so who knows when they will arrive.Woman Frustrated You win some, you lose some.

"Your package may be delayed. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible."  

Respected Contributor

Yes I ordered a pair of earrings Tuesday evening and much to my surprise they were shipped Wednesday and delivered yesterday (Saturday) My normal delivery time is 7-10 days at least to the midwest. Very nice hoop earrings !

Super Contributor

Finally they were shipped today.  Can't wait to receive them.

Super Contributor

I got status ring, it actually looks so much better in person when online. It is delicate. It needs to be correct size. During presentation they wore bigger size, so it was hard to guess how doe sit look in person.

Super Contributor

I ordered a Diamonique  bracelet that never tracked. waited and waited. they told me they effectively oversold it. So it is no longer available at this time. But i could do waitlist. meanwhile they told me to hold on for a few more days, because it might show up??? Kinda of disappointed. Was going to put it away for Christmas gift. 

Respected Contributor

Ordered on 17th, Shipped on 8/19, on 8/23 “Your package may be delayed. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible.” Delivered eight days later 8/31. Have an idea it sat at post office while regular carrier was on vacation but can’t prove it. By time I received my earrings, lost interest. Ridiculous shipping.