Respected Contributor

Re: Did You Receive A surprise Christmas piece of Jewery that you love?

I wish.............no I did not....nada..zip.....zero....I never got any husband to buy our rings...(all ex's now)....and no kids.

I did get an xmas card from Ted !! And I sent him one. He's 86 now. That card was/is a jewel to me. Smiley Happy

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cbrite wrote:

I wish.............no I did not....nada..zip.....zero....I never got any husband to buy our rings...(all ex's now)....and no kids.

I did get an xmas card from Ted !! And I sent him one. He's 86 now. That card was/is a jewel to me. Smiley Happy 

Dear cbrite..

Indeed special are you. Hope 2018 holds treasure. May your health be blessed and spirit joyous. Thank you for touching my life in a more ways than words are able to convey. ⚘

Regular Contributor

B0AFC9DF-E2AB-45AC-B8B9-AB18A069BCB3.jpegAlthough not $$$$ jewelry, I received something priceless. It’s an angel necklace with the word “Always by your side” inscribed on the back. I treasure it and the friend who gave it to me.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden@newagain888888@Sweet_Serenity@cbrite@fortune

WOW! I love hearing these stories!

Anyway, isn’t this the meaning of jewelry? It is the thoughtfulness of the giver that is the most important thing!💍

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I overheard my husband's plan to buy me a diamond tennis bracelet. I rarely wear jewelry anymore because I retired from full time work, and work only occasionally part time.  My days are much more casual and it would sit in a box.

Instead, we are planning to leave our Minnesota winter, and go to a warm, sunny climate on an extended vacation instead.  I guess I prefer fun memories in the sun to a piece of jewelry. 

Trusted Contributor

I sure did!  Wish I knew how to post a picture of the lovely gold and gemstone antique brooch DH gave me.  What a guy he is!

Honored Contributor

Probably not something that would appeal to everyone, but very me:

Image result for tiffany wrecking ball bracelet silver

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity You are most welcome my dear friend. I am so happy knowing it went to the best person/home possible.

Your gifts are lovely. A lot of love from your family!! Smiley Happy

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon I do love Tiffany...is that a necklace may I ask ? It's very nice and I'm happy for you. She's a beaut!

eta - Cool sig line!

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@cbrite  Thank you!!  It's a bracelet that wraps around twice.  There is also a necklace in the collection, but I'm not really a necklace person.