Trusted Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

@BornJewelryGirl wrote:
Did Jane just say she had to make sure the diamond earrings Tenisha wore were returned? Hmmmmm I wonder why the thought to ensure the earrings were returned entered Jane’s mind?

@BornJewelryGirl   Welcome to the QVC forums!  FYI, I don't see a thing wrong with your post.  Maybe you haven't watched Qvc for long and haven''t heard a host say that before. It's one of the bazillion silly lines these hosts say, just to fill time.  Again, welcome!

@blackhole99   It's apparant that you didn't read my post, #7 on here.  How can someone be thin skinned when they put themselves out there in defense of someone else?  If I don't last long on here, so be it, but that's my choice.   PS....yes, I do agree there's some to avoid on here.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Valued Contributor

Re: Did She Really...

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Huge Hannah wrote:

@mollymaggie wrote:

None of this had to be said

Who are you to decide? THAT belongs to the moderators. If you don't like it, you can skip it and/or tattle to the mods.

Was that necessary? Tattle to the mods? Good grief. It's her opinion.

Honored Contributor

Hosts have long joked about 'not getting past security' and uttered similar comments, when presenting an item they want to be perceived as unusually desirable... Just a sales ploy...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BornJewelryGirl.   What is your reason for posing your question?  Sounds as though YOU have an agenda.

@SharkE@Kachina624@Huge Hannah  and  some others... I'm a fairly new poster although I've been a qvc customer for 20 years and i've been reading the posts on this board for a few years . I'd just like to say that perhaps you know each other  very well and consider yourselves to be "friends."  Like myself, maybe others are not that great at getting the clever sarcasm, the innuendo, the dry humor when the message is as one dimensional as it is with only the written word. I sometimes find it difficult to discern the difference without the facial expressions, the vocal inflection, the laughter that we have in our personal relationships. I will always be the first to defend someone that I think is truly being ridiculed by others, in person or otherwise.  I notice that one of you does this often, especially when you are the first person to respond to a brand new post.  I do not find it beneficial at all, just confusing.  Could you maybe add a Lol or a "just kidding"  for non- experts like me, so it's not a  rude response or one with a mixed message. Otherwise you can  come across like a very unwelcoming crowd and I'd really like to get to know all of you much better. Just my two cents.

I agree that some of the responses on this thread are a little harsh and aggresive in terms of how we communicate with each other. I am all for criticism if it is constructive. If it is just to complain about someone then we need to consider how we would measure up under this much scrutiny.

Contributor

I wish I had all that energy that Jane has. She is always running and doing something. Good for her, it keeps her young and I enjoy all her enthusiasm that she shows on her programs. Happy Holidays everyone!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Did She Really...

[ Edited ]

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

@BornJewelryGirl wrote:
Did Jane just say she had to make sure the diamond earrings Tenisha wore were returned? Hmmmmm I wonder why the thought to ensure the earrings were returned entered Jane’s mind?

@BornJewelryGirl   Welcome to the QVC forums!  FYI, I don't see a thing wrong with your post.  Maybe you haven't watched Qvc for long and haven''t heard a host say that before. It's one of the bazillion silly lines these hosts say, just to fill time.  Again, welcome!

@blackhole99   It's apparant that you didn't read my post, #7 on here.  How can someone be thin skinned when they put themselves out there in defense of someone else?  If I don't last long on here, so be it, but that's my choice.   PS....yes, I do agree there's some to avoid on here.

@Harvard99I was making an observation from the post I did read of yours and was giving my opinion and advice. Evidently the thin skinned observation got to you, I'm sorry. I usually do not read the threads from beginning to end, I lose interest. 

Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99  If you had read the entire thread I don't think you would have called me thin skinned to begin with.  No "skin" off my back, I was only defending the OP from the start due to comments that were unnecessary and rude. A joke at someone elses expense is not a joke. I accept your apology. Thank you.