New Contributor
Did Jane just say she had to make sure the diamond earrings Tenisha wore were returned? Hmmmmm I wonder why the thought to ensure the earrings were returned entered Jane’s mind?
New Contributor
I’m just sayin...
Honored Contributor

I have heard that said before..hosts ha e even said that about themselves.Just another way to make us think they are selling something so special it’s hard to give it back

Honored Contributor

@BornJewelryGirl.   What is your reason for posing your question?  Sounds as though YOU have an agenda.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Consummant professional.  Waiting to see her outside later.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Did She Really...

[ Edited ]

Because the hosts are probably responsible for what's on their set and in their tray.  Hmmmm wonder what made you wonder.

Trusted Contributor

@

@BornJewelryGirl wrote:
Did Jane just say she had to make sure the diamond earrings Tenisha wore were returned? Hmmmmm I wonder why the thought to ensure the earrings were returned entered Jane’s mind?

@BornJewelryGirl   Welcome to the QVC forums!  FYI, I don't see a thing wrong with your post.  Maybe you haven't watched Qvc for long and haven''t heard a host say that before. It's one of the bazillion silly lines these hosts say, just to fill time.  Again, welcome!

Honored Contributor

@BornJewelryGirl 

She probably meant that they had to be returned to whomever is responsible for gathering up all the products shown.  

Honored Contributor

just cracking a joke that goes over lots of folks heads.

Sense of humor, nowdays, isn't allowed.

Regular Contributor

Jane just blabs anything and everything; it's like a running, stream-of-conciouness thing. I can't listen to her for more than about 5 minutes. If it's something I'm really interested in. I just mute the sound and turn on closed captioning.

By the way, who is taking care of her hair? Maybe it's just the lighting but that really dark shade doesn't do a thing for her