Respected Contributor

Re: Did Michael Valitutti with his Gems En Vogue Leave Shop HQ Again?

I think that maybe Shop HQ is not paying their vendors on time.

Honored Contributor

Michael posted on Facebook.  He didn't go into detail so as not to "embarrass anyone".  His words.  He did explain but it was clear that shophq is having big problems.  Apparently customers have not received their purchases and it's not his company's fault.  Apparently shophq has not been honoring his company's sizing and return policies.  He said everything should be addressed soon and he'll be back in the studio soon.  I see that all of Shophq jewelry is marked down.  Most if not all of the clothing too.   I don't know what that's about but I suspect they probably won't be around beyond 2023.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree  I can't find Michael's posting about returning to the studio on Facebook.  Is it on Gems En Vogue page?

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

@chrystaltree  I can't find Michael's posting about returning to the studio on Facebook.  Is it on Gems En Vogue page?

No.  There's a shophq Facebook page that has had discussions on the subject.  People wondered if he'd left again.  He chimed in to tell us **** is happening but it's being sorted out and he'll be on air soon.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks @chrystaltree 

Honored Contributor

Feel very sad for Michael, he thought he was doing the right thing going to HSN, then hoped going back to SHQ was the right thing, he had such high hopes to return there, only to have another disappointment. He and his fine line of jewelry deserve better. 

Respected Contributor

I just checked the Shop HQ schedule & Gems En Vogue is scheduled for shows on June 8th through the 10th I believe.  Now I'm happy.

Super Contributor

What is your oldest Valututti piece and how did it hold on over time?

Occasional Visitor

I saw the same thing for 6/8. I just checkd to see what time tomorrow, it is gone. All of his jewelry is gone again except for a handful of clearence sale items. This is so ridicuous.  This network is now charging $18.00 to ship one piece of jewelry. They just shipped pieces from his line that I ordered over a month ago. Moved all of customer service to the Philipphines.  No wonder Heather Hall quit. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, Gems En Vogue by Michael Valitutti, is gone again from Shop HQ.  I will not shop there anymore.  I really only bought Michael's pieces.

I wish Michael would come to QVC.  His jewelry could be on Q2 every couple of weeks.  I just love his workmanship, and the clarity of his gemstones.