Contributor

Diana replica ring

[ Edited ]

I noticed just now, during the 8 p.m. diamonique show with Jane, that QVC was offering a simulated sapphire and diamonique replica of Princess Diana's engagement ring. Both Jane and the model were wearing rings with an oval sapphire setting, like Diana's original and like the replica QVC used to sell. However, the ring QVC is currently offering on advance order has a round setting - not the same. In fact, this caused me to cancel my order earlier today. It seems really deceptive.

Respected Contributor

Re: Diana replica ring

[ Edited ]

mine shows oval 

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Contributor

QVC is currently selling a ROUND ring. People even discuss it in the reviews of this ring.

Honored Contributor

I saw the ring last night right before Tova's came on with Rick.  The sapphire was oval, not round in that presentation.

Contributor

Re: QVC is currently selling a ROUND ring. People even discuss it in the reviews of this ring.

It's deceptive, and I would have thought better of QVC. In fact,why wouldn't they simply continue making the oval original? The allure is the allusion to Diana's, particularly on this anniversary year. It makes no sense.

Contributor

Please read the reviews of the new ring. People who have it say it's round.

Honored Contributor

The description of the ring says it is oval. But some of the reviews say it is not elongated like the original Diana ring. It's a fat oval if that makes any sense.

Honored Contributor

For pete's sake, what difference does it make?   For $38.60 you're not going to get the real thing.  Skip it if you don't like it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

For pete's sake, what difference does it make?   For $38.60 you're not going to get the real thing.  Skip it if you don't like it. 

Woman LOL

Once again Kachina shines the harsh and blinding beam of common sense.

QVC has probably bought in bulk large quantities of standard-sized blue CZ stones rather than special-ordering custom stones of exactly the same dimensions and carat-weight as those in Diana's iconic ring. But for $38 what does one expect? And does it really matter?

Trusted Contributor

Oval, round, whatever,,,its super pretty and in my cart, but still have not hit the purchase button.  Im just not very sure how it will look on me. 

BUT its stunning.