For the lady that is the Diamonique guerue, I am a fluffly lady with big wrists and hands.  I have many earrings of diamonique and have purchased diamonique rings for my mother. 

I am asking if they can make the rings in a size 12 as your competitor does which sell out the quickest and make the bracelets a size 9 or tell me about how to get an extension, as I would love to have a diamonique tennis bracelet or other bracelet in a larger size.

Thank you for your time and consideration and hope that this can be an option in the very near future.  I would be willing to pay even more if they were in the "flufflier" sizes.

Have an Awesome Day!

pkh58@aol.com

Esteemed Contributor

They have a suggestion box here. Might get more traction over there. Good Luck!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

https://m.facebook.com/ErinMoseleyQVC/

Link to Erin Moseley's Facebook page...

Respected Contributor

back in the day when i was selling jewelry,we used to be able to order extensions for some of the bracelets. 

they came in 1 -1 1/2 inch increments, and did cost extra. 

a person could even put 2 extensions together. 

yes, they were a extra cost, but most of the people who wanted them, did not mind as this was the only way they could enjoy the bracelet. 

maybe ask around at a larger jewelry store?

Respected Contributor

I remember seeing extensions offered on JTV at a reasonable price.  Since I don't have first hand experience with buying them from JTV, I would read the reviews to see what others are saying about the product!

Frequent Contributor

they sure don't have nearly the quantity of stuff they used to... What the heck happened?? oh yeah they may as well be called HSN 3...