Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know if the Q still stands by there lifetime guarantee for diamonique? I bought a ring this past June and a stone has fallen out. I’ve only worn it about 6 times.
Respected Contributor

@tobinskya75 wrote:
Does anyone know if the Q still stands by there lifetime guarantee for diamonique? I bought a ring this past June and a stone has fallen out. I’ve only worn it about 6 times.

Yes

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Contact customer service for return instructions.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have a diamonique bacelet where the clasp broke, the "tongue" broke off.  Never liked that way of securing a bracelet.  I can't wear it.  Have no idea what to do with it.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Warranty

Diamonique® simulated diamonds are clear or colored simulated diamonds and have been crafted to the highest standards, where the quality is guaranteed for as long as you own them. We’ll either replace or repair the Diamonique simulated diamond in its original setting should it become damaged (chipped, cracked, scratched), lose its brilliance, or if it’s lost due to a defect in the manufacture or workmanship of the setting. If the Diamonique simulated diamond cannot feasibly be replaced, or the jewelry piece repaired, we’ll return the full amount paid at the time of purchase. For more information, contact the QVC Customer Care Team at 800-367-9444.

This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Frequent Contributor
I've had my diamonique 2 carat Marquise ring about a little over a year. Just happened to notice that it's all bent it doesn't even fit right anymore. It was fitting fine till about a week ago. Only problem is it's no longer in stock. Really not happy
Honored Contributor

So the warranty is only for the stone, not the setting.

Frequent Contributor
they should have it for the whole thing because I have a platinum clad one that is nowhere near as flimsy as this one is..it's never bent or nothing.. This gold one has.. and both rings only have one stone.
Contributor

They do still guarantee.  However, I've sent two rings for stone replacement -- a stone fell out of each one.  Instead of replacing the stone, they credited my account for the purchase price + SH.  I don't understand why.  It's not ike we're replacing a diamond!  The stones are CZs and should be replaced.  I'm quite annoyed about it, and not at all satisfied with the answer I just received today which was basically a nonanswer.

Contributor

That is correct...unless the stone was lost as a result of a broken setting.  I had one ring that was fully replaced three times because the entire mount for the center stone broke off.  I finally just asked for a credit.