Super Contributor

~ Diamonique or Bella Luce ~

Been watching the Jewelry Channel lately since the Q seems to have gotten so boring, and their simulated diamonds are called Bella Luce.

Can any of you tell me how these two compare to one another? Which do you think has more sparkle and shine?

Thanks,

abby

Re: ~ Diamonique or Bella Luce ~

I own both diamonique and Bella Luce. Some of my Bella is about 20 years old, set in 14k gold.  Still looks new and very believable.  That being said, the quality ofconstruction is not good.  Most pieces I buy get sent back because stones fall out.

You have to pay for a 2 year warranty.

Their jewelry looks brighter due to the rhodium plating,versus Diamonique platinum clad.

hands down, in my opinion Diamonique is much better quality.  I've never had a stone fall out yet and I have pieces that are 10 years old, some set in gold.

probably wouldn't consider Bella if more Diamonique came in larger sizes on their rings.

as far as the stones are concerned, they probably use the same cz's.

hope this helps.

Valued Contributor

I don't have Bella but at least the Q gives a lifetime warranty. I believe both brands are triple A grade.

Respected Contributor

They always looked the same to me.  They are CZ and there is really one basic way to make CZ.  

I can spot CZ a mile away.  It's too bad a way to make them look more real hasn't been discovered.

Honored Contributor

I think JTV has a better selection of designs and they seem to be a little more trendy. As for quality I say they appear to be about the same.

Valued Contributor

Neither i like absolute from hsn
Esteemed Contributor

@CalmInTheHeart wrote:

They always looked the same to me.  They are CZ and there is really one basic way to make CZ.  

I can spot CZ a mile away.  It's too bad a way to make them look more real hasn't been discovered.

I know that they sparkle more than real stones so they are easy to spot.I never try to fool anybody.  The ones I have from Victoria Weick sparkle like crazy even in the lighting from the grocery store lol.  I have bella and diamonique.  I do like Victoria's, her rings are my favorite.Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Neither. I’m a moissanite fan.