Honored Contributor

Re: Diamonique or Absolute??

@50Mickey wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@BalletBabe 

That's a nice looking bracelet. I saw it presented and I thought it looked terrific on Tv. Kathy's designs are very lovely. I'm still thinking about her "Starburst" stud earrings but I waited too long and now they went back up in price. Maybe next time.

@SilleeMee    I bought Kathy's starburst earrings. I loved them so much that I also bought a pair for my daughter. They are a perfect size not too large. I would say more on the dainty size but boy do they sparkle. I don't know what they are selling for now but they are worth the price. Get them you will not be disappointed

@50Mickey 

Thank you so much for your review of the starburst studs. Now I really want to get them!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@alice87 wrote:

I actually had one ring stoled from me, made with DMG, the one, that resemble initial Meghan Markle engagement ring. I hope they got disappointed it was not diamonds.

@alice87   I have that ring. It is beautiful. Rarely wear it because the stones are just a little too large. I wish they had done it in smaller carat weight. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know if I have an Absolute, haven't bought jewelry in some time.  Until MBR's show the other day.  Saw 2 rings I liked, so happy new year to me. LOL.

I do have the 2 JTV type of stones mentioned on here and the diamonique.  I cleaned some rings the other day.  Have a ring I wear everyday in diamonique.  That's why I got 2 new ones.  It still sparkles!  Some of the Bella is cloudy now.  Cleans up good for a few wearings, then it goes back to cloudy.  I think I still like DMQ the best.  The Mois. is beautiful of course, only I feel like there's a yellowish to some of it. So DMQ it is.

Respected Contributor

neither