Esteemed Contributor

Re: Diamonique or Absolute??

[ Edited ]

@luvmyteddy4 @wagirl @songbird@SilleeMee    Thanks for responding.   Hope I didn't miss anyone.  I decided to pass on it because there is a lot more negative then positive.  I will say this, I bought a Kathy bracelet in Gold and Silver and it is just beautiful.  I get compliments on them all the time.  

Item number:J415267

Diamonique x Kathy Levine 365 Link Bracelet, Sterling Silver   I believe it is sold out,  but may come back.  It does run small which is why I jumped on it, because my wrist is very small.  It fits me perfect.  The 6 3/4 are even big so  definitely size up.  

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe 

That's a nice looking bracelet. I saw it presented and I thought it looked terrific on Tv. Kathy's designs are very lovely. I'm still thinking about her "Starburst" stud earrings but I waited too long and now they went back up in price. Maybe next time.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have both.  Years ago HSN sold technodond,sp?  They had great pieces, gold over sterling.  I still have some from 25 years ago, and they look brand new.  Absolute is just as good as diamondique.  So, go for it!!  PS...I've bought some nice CZ rings from jtv in the last year, the ones rated high.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@BalletBabe 

That's a nice looking bracelet. I saw it presented and I thought it looked terrific on Tv. Kathy's designs are very lovely. I'm still thinking about her "Starburst" stud earrings but I waited too long and now they went back up in price. Maybe next time.

@SilleeMee   I love them and believe me when I tell you that I didn't need anymore bracelets.  LOL   I am very glad I bought them while they were in stock. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Flady1 wrote:

I have both.  Years ago HSN sold technodond,sp?  They had great pieces, gold over sterling.  I still have some from 25 years ago, and they look brand new.  Absolute is just as good as diamondique.  So, go for it!!  PS...I've bought some nice CZ rings from jtv in the last year, the ones rated high.

@Flady1   I never watched JTV.  Have to check it out!  Thanks

Valued Contributor

I only buy Bella Luce from JTV. I have many pieces of jewelry from there, especially rings, They are the best, in my opinion
Frequent Contributor

I bought a lot of Diamonique several years ago, then I started watching JTV. I think the Bella Luce is better, especially the designs. Diamonique's designs seem to be lacking. They don't seem to have nearly as much variety as Bella Luce.

Honored Contributor

Bella Luce from JTV is so superior as far as the settings and the low prices. 

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Usually DMQ/Absolute both look like glass to me.  The Tacori selection that was sold at QVC years ago was an exception and I wish I had purchased more.  If you want a more realistic look, moissanite is a great option though more expensive.  

I love moissanite! 

Some people say the stones yellow over time but none of mine have...and some are nearly 20 years old.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@BalletBabe 

@SilleeMee    I bought Kathy's starburst earrings. I loved them so much that I also bought a pair for my daughter. They are a perfect size not too large. I would say more on the dainty size but boy do they sparkle. I don't know what they are selling for now but they are worth the price. Get them you will not be disappointed