Honored Contributor

Diamonique by Lisa Mason is Disappointing

I know many of you love her and I always liked her when she was a host, esp doing jewelry.  BUT, how can she sell a piece and go on and on and on about the quality and lifetime guarantee.  I am sure this bracelet was never even looked at, esp by Lisa.  If I put my name on something I would have at least given it a once over or worn it for a week or two to make sure that it was wearable and there were no issues.  There are 17 one-star reviews all with the same issue -- the clasp AND missing stones.  

It's very aggravating and and disappointing to say the least.  I certainly didn't expect it from her.

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-x-Lisa-Mason-Circle-of-Love-Tennis-Bracelet-%26-Poem-Card.product.J36...

Honored Contributor

Re: Diamonique by Lisa Mason is Disappointing

I haven't bought anything but I thought her offerings looked kind of tinny and cheap.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

For years I wanted the Lisa Mason ring in gold and was thrilled when it was offered in the  gold over and was very disappointed in the quality very brassy looking and orangie. Looks really cheap. I don't know who QVC or Lisa is using but they are not very good. I have oher gold clad rings from QVC and they don't look anything like this they are more softer and gold looking.  I probably won't buy any more of lher jewelry its not worth the price they are charging.  

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to hear this, @rms1954.  No fun anticipating a pretty bracelet and being disappointed.  I have Diamonique pieces from the 1990s, mostly in solid 14K but a few in Sterling Silver, and the quality was top-notch then...  from what I read on the forums it sounds like the quality isn't the same today, rather uneven and unpredictable.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

For years I wanted the Lisa Mason ring in gold and was thrilled when it was offered in the  gold over and was very disappointed in the quality very brassy looking and orangie. Looks really cheap. I don't know who QVC or Lisa is using but they are not very good. I have oher gold clad rings from QVC and they don't look anything like this they are more softer and gold looking.  I probably won't buy any more of lher jewelry its not worth the price they are charging.  

i owned that original one but I sold it a while back.  

Esteemed Contributor

Never a Lisa fan.......too sweetie - too gooey - too fake.  Some people you feel comfortable with their words - others.........?

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Never a Lisa fan.......too sweetie - too gooey - too fake.  Some people you feel comfortable with their words - others.........?

She did talk a lot about her poetry writing and how she includes them in her boxes.  I should have realized that's what she was basically selling.

Honored Contributor

Was never a fan.

Respected Contributor

I bought Lisa's flower ring way back when it was first offered on QVC. I still have it and it still looks good. The new version of her ring is slightly different.

Back when she was on JTV, I bought the matching floral leverback earrings. (QVC also sells them now) Although they were very pretty, I lost a stone within one week. I sent them back and the replacement I received had a defective leverback. Returned them and gave up. Never ordered anything from the line again.

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@fthunt 

I thought I was the only one who felt that way.