Occasional Contributor

Wondering if anyone else is excperiencing this situaton I have...

I have now purchased 2 diamonique sterling silver tennis bracelets and after about the 4th or 5th time I took them off  the clasps broke. I think the tongue is so thin that it only last a few times and then snaps off.  I won't be purchasing again.

Respected Contributor

Re: Diamonique bracelet clasps

for better quality I recommend the Vanna K collection at jtv. I've had a tennis bracelet from that line for years. Quality is outstanding 

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music
Honored Contributor

@abeck.  I haven't had a clasp break but I've had the connector between links break on several tennis bracelets.  They're connected by a tissue-thin strip of silver and when broken, can't be fixed.  I think twisting in bed at night causes many breaks.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@abeck wrote:

I have now purchased 2 diamonique sterling silver tennis bracelets and after about the 4th or 5th time I took them off  the clasps broke. I think the tongue is so thin that it only last a few times and then snaps off.  I won't be purchasing again.

@abeck   The tennis bracelet I have was purchased many ago when Diamonique offered Platinum clad and it's lasted like new. Clasps and silver used was heavier and much better made back then.

Valued Contributor

@fairydogmother love that Vanna K line ! 

Valued Contributor

I have to say the absolute worst bracelet clasp I encountered was the

Jennifer Coffey Diamonique bracelet. It was available in clear or a 

simulated Morganite.  I ordered 2 of the Morganite version and both 

bracelets had cheap tongues that broke within days, leaving just the 

safety arms on the sides to close it. Not only were the clasps on these 

horribly defective, the color of simulated morganite was really off.

I do miss that Epiphany.... 

Valued Contributor

@abeck   The quality control on these Diamonique items is atrocious! Particularly bad are the Kathy Levine pieces. And they're not cheap! I won't buy anything she puts her name on since I lost a beautiful bracelet because the "aliigator clasp" allowed the thing to slip off my wrist. Gone! after two wearings. I thought I could trust her because she hyped that closure over and over on TV. wrong!

Honored Contributor

@abeck wrote:

@abeck 

Huh ....  I thought there was some sort of "lifetime guarantee" with this brand.   Look up how long you've had the bracelet and call QVC customer service.