Not applicable

I just called customer service with an issue about 2 of my rings. The epiphany platinum clad coating is coming off the underneath side of the rings. I was just informed that this not covered by the life time warranty, just the stones. In all of the diamonique programs I have watched have I never heard this. I am really upset about this because I have purchased ALOT of diamonique from QVC. Won't do that again.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like they need to be more clear that the life-time warranty applies only to the stone, and that the rest of the piece of jewelry has no - or minimal - warranty.

Occasional Contributor

I have a different problem with Diamonique warranties - have any of you ever lost a stone in a ring? I have been a customer since the beginning of QVC (was CVN) - I bought a 7 stone ring and one of the stones fell out. Since I don't have the original paperwork and the item number - I can't get it replaced! I can't wear this ring at all. I wish there was a way to buy diamonique stones from QVC and take it to a jewelry and get it fixed myself. I'm so heartbroken! This ring was so beautiful...and I haven't seen one like this since. Who hangs onto paperwork over 25 yrs. ago?

Frequent Contributor

Belbe you can take the ring to a jeweler and they will put in a cz for you. I have a nice gold diamonique bracelet I bought years ago. One stone fell out. I took it to the jewelers and for like 30.00, maybe less he put in the matching cz stone. Worth a try.

Honored Contributor

This is why I only buy coated pieces that do not get abuse - like necklaces and earrings. Rings and bracelets get too much banging around. For rings and bracelets I only buy 14k or sterling silver.

Super Contributor

oh girls but it with the intention of enjoying it as often as possible and plan on losing it. I would never put such stress on myself over the paste. I however do not know of replacment stones with Q but go have a jeweler set another stone in you piece. Life is at times a loss .

Super Contributor
On 10/17/2014 Bellbe said:

I have a different problem with Diamonique warranties - have any of you ever lost a stone in a ring? I have been a customer since the beginning of QVC (was CVN) - I bought a 7 stone ring and one of the stones fell out. Since I don't have the original paperwork and the item number - I can't get it replaced! I can't wear this ring at all. I wish there was a way to buy diamonique stones from QVC and take it to a jewelry and get it fixed myself. I'm so heartbroken! This ring was so beautiful...and I haven't seen one like this since. Who hangs onto paperwork over 25 yrs. ago?

It's very affordable to have a jeweler put in a CZ on a ring.

Regular Contributor

I don't know about the warranty only covering stones. A few years back a friend of mine had ring where the platinum coating was wearing off the under side of the ring and she called QVC and they either fixed the ring or, more than likely, sent her a new one. Can't really remember which one. This was maybe 4 years ago. She didn't have her paperwork anymore either. Maybe speaking to a supervisor would help.

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”