Frequent Contributor

Diamonique Warranty on broken bracelet

Back in May, I purchased TWO of the TSV (J354679) Princess Cut Tennis Bracelets - 14K plated in Rose Gold.  Both of those bracelets have since broke in two pieces.  It was a beautiful bracelet that looked more realistic then some of the other bracelets with much larger stones.  The bracelet is Sold Out now, but is available AS IS (J358267) and so I purchased another one and am waiting for it to arrive.  I read some of the reviews there and it sounds like others have complained about the bracelet breaking as well.  It is too late to return for a refund.  My question is, does the Diamonique Warranty cover broken links or just the stones?

Honored Contributor

Re: Diamonique Warranty on broken bracelet

I can't answer your question but will say that I think putting those bracelets on and wearing them 24/7 is a big mistake.  I think the twisting and turning they get when you sleep in them is too hard on the fragile connections.  I've had many of them break.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I have worn a couple different ones 24/7 over the past 20 years and after about 10 years, the bracelet would break.  The ones I got back in May are much more fragile. 

Honored Contributor

Since others are also having problems I would return the As Is for a refund.

I would also call Q & ask for a refund for the other 2 you bought in May. I know it's been past 30 days but those should have lasted longer than 3-4 months.

I would have been ticked off to say the least.

Honored Contributor

So why are you asking us?

Frequent Contributor

Why am I asking?  I don't know if the Diamonique Warranty covers broken links or if it is strickly for defective stones.

Respected Contributor

i could be wrong here, but i think that the warranty is for the stones.  you can call cs and ask. 

especially with bracelets, some wear 24/7 which is going to get way more wear, and others as a now and then piece, that don't sleep with it on. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Group 5 minus 1 

Maybe @mitzywhite thought someone has had the same experience and could share.

Since you haven't, why did you respond?   

Respected Contributor

@mitzywhite wrote:

Back in May, I purchased TWO of the TSV (J354679) Princess Cut Tennis Bracelets - 14K plated in Rose Gold.  Both of those bracelets have since broke in two pieces.  It was a beautiful bracelet that looked more realistic then some of the other bracelets with much larger stones.  The bracelet is Sold Out now, but is available AS IS (J358267) and so I purchased another one and am waiting for it to arrive.  I read some of the reviews there and it sounds like others have complained about the bracelet breaking as well.  It is too late to return for a refund.  My question is, does the Diamonique Warranty cover broken links or just the stones?

"Diamonique® simulated diamonds are clear or colored simulated diamonds and have been crafted to the highest standards, where the quality is guaranteed for as long as you own them. We’ll either replace or repair the Diamonique simulated diamond in its original setting should it become damaged (chipped, cracked, scratched), lose its brilliance, or if it’s lost due to a defect in the manufacture or workmanship of the setting. If the Diamonique simulated diamond cannot feasibly be replaced, or the jewelry piece repaired, we’ll return the full amount paid at the time of purchase. For more information, contact the QVC Customer Care Team at 800-367-9444.

This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state."

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Frequent Contributor

......If the Diamonique simulated diamond cannot feasibly be replaced, or the jewelry piece repaired, we’ll return the full amount paid at the time of purchase.......

To me, that sounds like if the link in the bracelet is broke and can't be repaired, unless I'm misunderstanding it.

I'm going to call and see if I can get a refund.