Super Contributor

Just received an e-mail for the Diamonique Presale tennis bracelet. Wanted to order the 6 3/4 silver already sold out. Not even presented yet. What going on with the merchandising on QVC. Either "only order of the year" or sold out.  The higher ups should get it together.

Honored Contributor

@Barb114It's undoubtedly not really sold out.  They just don't want to make it available for sale yet.  Don't ask why....its just one of those strange things the Q does.   Be patient and place your order when it's presented.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

This happens when they haven't activated the number for sale yet, although if some are available then they probably just sold all the ones that they are willing to offer early. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Hmm.   Never got an email   ....  anyone know the item number?

Frequent Contributor

J354679.. .I was able to order one today.  Hope I like it.

Honored Contributor

I love my old Diamonique, when it was actually a bracelet with stones, instead of a bunch of stones strung together with a flimsy metal.

The prettiest one I have is an S-bar sterling bracelet.

Honored Contributor

@mitzywhite.  Take my advice and don't wear your bracelet 24/7.  I've done that with several QVC Diamonique tennis bracelets and after about a year of wear, they snap in half.  The connection between the stones is very flimsy and it can't be repaired once broken.  I think sleeping in it is very hard on it as it gets twisted and turned.  Take it off at night.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The one CZ tennis bracelet I own that has lasted all these years is a HSN Absolute S-bar style. It shows no signs of wear, the links are made well and are strong. I think they just don't make them like they used to. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a tennis bracelet person.  I'm not sure why so many of their DMQ TSVs are tennis bracelets.  Someone must like them, I guess...

Frequent Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I'm not a tennis bracelet person.  I'm not sure why so many of their DMQ TSVs are tennis bracelets.  Someone must like them, I guess...

I guess that someone must be me!!  I LOVE tennis style bracelets. I no longer wear DQ, but I still like to look at it (and still own my old pieces.....) And I adore the tennis bracelet style.

I think bracelets are my favorite piece of jewelry. I can't see my earrings or necklace (unless it's a long one) and I sometimes have to take my rings off to wash hands, etc. but I can see my bracelets and don't have to worry about taking them off when doing certain tasks!!