Contributor

Diamonique Shows middle of night?

As a 25 year customer of QVC, I own many products and love them; household goods, jewelry, gardening items, you name it.  But my largest collection is Diamonique jewelry.  I realize QVC has many other products to show, but why has Diamonique been moved to the 1 AM to 6 AM hours, for the past year?  Whether viewers are on the west or east coast, the majority of these shows are on when people are sleeping.  Is QVC trying to phase out Diamonique?  I hope not, because it represents the highest quality of jewelry you offer.  Sure, I own other jewelry, but none of it compares to Diamonique.  Everyone has different tastes, I get it--but it's so obvious that QVC is 'pushing Diamonique' out of the prime-time viewing hours, and it's a shame.  Bring it back to hours when people are awake!  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Diamonique Shows middle of night?

@AZGardener I've seen some afternoon shows.  There's a 2-hour show today from 1:00PM to 3:00PM.

Respected Contributor

It's on Q2, if you have that channel.  Also, I don't think we are missing much.  Diamonique isn't the same anymore.  It's boring and cheap looking.  I've returned too many pieces, since it's reboot. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@AZGardener I've seen some afternoon shows.  There's a 2-hour show today from 1:00PM to 3:00PM.

During one of the Argan oil presentations on the beauty day, when it was the TSV, there was a break in the presentation and QVC ran a little video showing various remarks by QVC shoppers, probably taken from a review.

I saw your  name!     I can't recall the quote exactly, but you were bragging on argan oil.

Did you happen to see it?

I may recall it after I think about it a bit but it was kind of cute.   I've been looking out for you since then to tell you.

Honored Contributor

@AZGardener wrote:

As a 25 year customer of QVC, I own many products and love them; household goods, jewelry, gardening items, you name it.  But my largest collection is Diamonique jewelry.  I realize QVC has many other products to show, but why has Diamonique been moved to the 1 AM to 6 AM hours, for the past year?  Whether viewers are on the west or east coast, the majority of these shows are on when people are sleeping.  Is QVC trying to phase out Diamonique?  I hope not, because it represents the highest quality of jewelry you offer.  Sure, I own other jewelry, but none of it compares to Diamonique.  Everyone has different tastes, I get it--but it's so obvious that QVC is 'pushing Diamonique' out of the prime-time viewing hours, and it's a shame.  Bring it back to hours when people are awake!  Thank you.

I guess you can always shop online.

QVC2 just had a DMQ ring as their Big Deal

It was a big flop

3 colors in 8 sizes and nothing sold out--not a color, not a size

The quality & design are no longer there.

If you loved DMQ back in the day, it's not today's DMQ

I love watching the jewelry shows too.

They are few & far between

Someone posted on another thread that jewelry sales are way off.    

I understand why.

QVC cannot convince me to buy junk.

I can get junk anywhere

Honored Contributor

It's pretty clear they're not putting much effort into Diamonique anymore.  I think they keep the line just to pacify a few of the viewers who have been around forever.  (Like me.)  They certainly don't try to entice new buyers with it.

Honored Contributor

I think interest in Diamonique is waning, thus the overnight hours.  They apparently hired Erin in the hope of bolstering sales but that hasn't seemed to work.  Perhaps the younger generation is not so interest in owning fake jewelry and the rest of us have all we need?  The consensus seems to be that the older setting were much nicer, better designed and more substantial.  Remember when they used to be 14k?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I caught some of the show today while doing paperwork.  Nothing grabbed my attention.

Honored Contributor

In the "old days" I lived in a good-sized city and wore 2 and 3 carat Diamonique rings constantly.  They just don't fit in the rural retirement area I live in now.  (Obviously its not Florida, where bling is common)  I usually feel self conscious wearing one of the Diamonique rings to book club or senior center. So I stick to turquoise or gemstones.   

Super Contributor

I have a ridiculous amount of jewelry of every type known to man...in a safe deposit box. As a retiree living in a very nice community, it is interesting to me that none of the women around here even seem to care about wearing jewelry any more. It's as if it's "been there ,done that." The REALLY wealthy have never cared anyway. LOL. I believe that a lot of younger people go for trendier pieces and would rather put their money in homes than "rocks". That's what I've read anyway and that's what I observe.