Honored Contributor

I haven't worn my real engagement ring for years because I'm so afraid of losing or damaging it.

Yesterday I ordered a beautiful substitute to wear at a terrific sale price. It was on waitlist and now it is 'in process'...yay!

I just thought I'd pass on the FYI about this ring J361281. It has a solid 5 star review/rating.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Oh what a shame you haven't worn your engagement ring in years.  It's pretty hard to damage a diamond and why would you lose it?  Is it too big?  Most, or at least many women wear their rings for decades with no problems.   What are you waiting for???!!!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  It is lovely.  You must have little fingers because the only size available is a 5.

So, to give you an idea between my arthritis and my chub, I wear a size 11 on a good day!

Enjoy your new ring.  What matters most is that you like it.😘

Honored Contributor

That's very nice!  I only wear mine when I go outside the home!  I wore it constantly until I had lost weight and then my ring was always slipping and I was fearful it would fall off.  Didn't want to size it because I figured I would gain the weight again which unfortunately I did!  I had lost it awhile back --- well, actually misplaced it and thought it was gone.  In the meantime, DH purchased me a lovely faux one which I wore a good while and still do occasionally.  No one call tell it's not real as it is a believable size.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

@Susan Louise yay! I am glad you ordered Diamonique! I absolutely my diamonique jewelry. My husband gave me a DMQ ring as an anniversary gift and I wear it every day - in the pool, at the gym, doing dishes, etc, and it keeps its sparkle and shine. Plus, if I ever lose it, I love knowing that we can purchase another for a great cost from the Q. Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

I wish they would make more Diamonique pieces and promote them, instead of the same old, same old electronics, etc. You chose a gorgeous ring. Enjoy! 

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I haven't worn my real engagement ring for years because I'm so afraid of losing or damaging it.

Yesterday I ordered a beautiful substitute to wear at a terrific sale price. It was on waitlist and now it is 'in process'...yay!

I just thought I'd pass on the FYI about this ring J361281. It has a solid 5 star review/rating.  Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise   Your new Diamonique ring is really pretty and love the unique crossover design. My real wedding rings are in the safe during the holidays/crowds/robberies. I wear my Diamonique rings....earrings, too. Please insure your engagement ring and wear/enjoy it every day. Life is too short to save your real, beautiful jewelry for special occasions or only wear it sometimes. 

New Contributor

Lol...I am kind of sad that a lot of the ring sets I am ssleeing and liking are available in only sizes 6-8.  What is this about with the limited sizes.? We had a home burglary and all my jewelry was stolen. My wedding set was beautiful and thousands of dollars and haven't found a replica until now. And it is 6 thru 8. I wear 8.5. I ordered the 8 because some things run large and sometimes an 8 works. This is going back today because it fits like a 6. Really sad about this because it was a great replacement for.😭

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

Oh what a shame you haven't worn your engagement ring in years.  It's pretty hard to damage a diamond and why would you lose it?  Is it too big?  Most, or at least many women wear their rings for decades with no problems.   What are you waiting for???!!!

Diamonds are the hardest stone.  When growing up I remember women never took their rings off.  It's sad that you are not wearing your ring.  Hope you like the diamonique one.  

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise I love your ring, it's beautiful. I would choose that myself.

It's sold out again.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"